Finally Done
Create Post

Thread: Finally Done

Finally Done

Finally graduated 3 april 2009, golf co. plt. 2017

If any of you poolees have questions don't be afraid to ask, i'll answer anything.
    I have one question how do I change my status from poolee to Pfc?

Did you have a Sgt. Halverson, Sgt. Mcfadden, or Ssgt. Fairfield? They were my DIs the last Golf Company. I graduated Dec. 19th. Now im a 0341 with 1/9.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Marine welcome to the gun club! I squared away your profile for you, now enjoy your leave you earned it.

Semper Fi

Jim

Congratulations, MARINE! Welcome back, and like SSgt said.. enjoy the leave.

Just a question on top of my head. I've heard a rumor float around about "stress cards" are handed out to recruits that can be used to get the Drill Instructor out of their face for a second. Hoping it's not, but please advise.

Thanks,
    JWG

Congratulations Marine! A now Marine from my RS graduated along with you, he was Honor Platoon. Enjoy the leave and your time home!

Congrats Marine, Semper FI.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Congratulations, MARINE! Welcome back, and like SSgt said.. enjoy the leave.

Just a question on top of my head. I've heard a rumor float around about "stress cards" are handed out to recruits that can be used to get the Drill Instructor out of their face for a second. Hoping it's not, but please advise.

Thanks,
    JWG
    God, not this "stress card" rumor again. Cut it off, cut it out, fuggetaboutit. No such thing.

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations Marine !!

Semper Fi.................................

Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations Marine! Lead by example.
    Semper Fidelis!!
    C

Manny, Gunny Ramos talked about you before the beach run today. Made me want to run to PI! Hope to see you on Wednesday man. Congrats!

Its good to be back huh? I was in G Co. as well, Plt 2021 though. You may have taken Final Drill but remember who the Honor platoon is!
    Ill never forget your SDI Sgt. Warren coming across deck and messing with one guy in my platoon. Hillarious times.

Quote Originally Posted by McClure6515 View Post
    Its good to be back huh? I was in G Co. as well, Plt 2021 though. You may have taken Final Drill but remember who the Honor platoon is!
    Ill never forget your SDI Sgt. Warren coming across deck and messing with one guy in my platoon. Hillarious times.

Ah, Golf Company youngins. I graduated last cycle, Nov 21. Senior Drill Instructor SSgt Pawelski, Drill Instructor Sgt(Now SSgt) Sink, Drill Instructor SSgt Nolting, and Drill Instructor Sgt Jensen. Sgt Warren was my AE Avionics Instructors Corporal way back when before Sgt Warren became a Drill Instructor. He was a fun one, always and forever ****ing with me at the chow hall at the range.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I have a question, a staff sargeant in another thread asked a new Marine if they get issued a blue dress uniform upon graduation, were you issued one. Thanks and congatulations Marine.

Even though the question wasnt directed to me...yes, dress blues get issued to you in boot camp now.

Thread Information