Iraq / Afghanistan Today. - Page 15
Create Post
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Well survived another could have been bad day. They are getting smart around here but thank god we are smarter. 5 more weeks and the prayers will go out to a new group of Marines handling their business

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Were thinking and praying for all you Marines in the Sand Box
    Its a beautiful day here and it easy for some to remember what our troops go through on a daily basic.
    Thanks for the job you do to serve your country
    Being a Nam Vet I never forget and think about all of you everyday
    Kick some ass and stay safe
    Semper Fi Redman1

Good Afternoon over there.

About to head out on my shift. Hope yah'll doing okay back home, I'm safe as usual. Things are turning for the good over here. Wish I was somewhere else but next year will be my turn. Stay safe Woody, everyone knows you need the prayers not us over here.

i guess these "bloggers" have never been in a fire fight,, or they would not be blogging about war---- 1st of all iraq is just another base now----why dont you blog from afgan....they ran a marathon in iraq the other day

---the fight is in afghan----- WAR HERO

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post

Jonboy2001, I was attached to 3/8 in 2006. I probably know a lot of the officers/SNCO's you knew.
    0231-
    Do you know what happened to 1st Lt Hunt he should, by now, be a Capt. back in '05 he was Wpns Co 81mm Mortar Plt Cmndr. If you still have any contact with the Wpns Co guys and if the Company has a web site or email, please send it to me at jonboy@sbcglobal.net. I can get the specific info i need a lot faster from the Company than I can on this site, ya know?
    thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ View Post
    Good morning everyone, another day another TWO dollars here. A Marine died last night, don't know who, how, or where. Went into River City last night. Still looking forward to the next day.

Quick update. Found out my uncle died from Stomach Cancer this morning. A little sad, I know I can't do anything about it and I know that since I'm here I can't make the funeral. It sucks, but got a mission to do, I know for a fact that is what he would want me to do is focus on my work.
    Another TWO dollars! And I thought they were trying to lower military spending and here they are giving you guys a pay increase! For us it was a dollar with 90% going to chow, housing, GI Bill, uniforms, SGLI, and other crap.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by marine3043 View Post
    i guess these "bloggers" have never been in a fire fight,, or they would not be blogging about war---- 1st of all iraq is just another base now----why dont you blog from afgan....they ran a marathon in iraq the other day

---the fight is in afghan----- WAR HERO

if that ain't the pot callin the kettle black...what happened, you get a paper cut, chief?

supply goes on convoys,,((50 truck convoy---could you handle being a cc or a acc or even a vc for a 50 truck convoy,,,calling in 9 line ied's and medavac's while you are getting contact from both sides)))) how do you get your beans,bullets and band aids?? we take the stuff to the fobs,,, in garrison yeah supply is nothing but in the field we have to do alot,,, i dont claim to be a 03 i know my job and am happy with it,,,,

Credits
    Savings
    I didn't ask what supply does....asked what you've done..

i dont talk what i have done,,,,,the only time i talk about what i have done is when i am trying to get a lady in bed,,,,,,,,,,,

'cause it's all lies!! hahaa

what's your rank?

you been a Convoy Commander before?! an ACC or VC (lame... senior Marine)???!

by the way.. I love your "about me" stuff... worried you might get caught in a lie there guy?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning all you Marines in the Sand Box just thinking about you
    Kick ass and stay safe
    Marine3043 why don't you fill out your profile the right way. Do you have something to hide?
    Profiles are the only way we can get to know each other since we probably will never meet. I share more on hear than I have ever shared anywhere because all of you are my brothers and we stick together.
    I have found some good friends on hear.
    I always check out the profiles to see if I have anything in common with a Marine or want to be on his friends list or put him on mine.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    i just wanted to say to everyone that is overthere, so stay safe and that you are in my prayers. i will being joining in about a year and was wondering what it is like day to day over there now a days. if you would like to tell or talk about to me or any good suggestions i would much apprecite it.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    hey all i just wanted to say stay safe over there and you are in my prayers. i am going to be joining up in about a year, and was wondering what it is like over there right now, and what its like from day to day, if anyone could give me any good suggestions about boot camp and anything else i would really apprecite it very much.
    message me if you would like to talk to me about it

Good Morning Marines.

Hope yah'll had some sexy woman waking you up with breakfast in bed. I gotta get used to getting punched awake. Doing good working out, eating right, and getting all my MCI done. Just now waiting to go on post.

Thread Information