I got a Song stuck in my head???
Create Post
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 103
  1. #1
    Guest Free Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Providence County
    Posts
    100,039
    Credits
    98,278
    Savings
    0
    Images
    2

    I got a Song stuck in my head???

    Good Morning Brothers and Sisters.
    Did you ever get a song stuck in your head that won't go away???
    Today is day number 2.
    That commercial from Mcdonalds about the fish sandwich.
    Gimmee back that filet o' fish, Gimmee that fish......
    I tried listening to every song in the world to get it out of my head, no help.
    I even went to McDonalds last night and had a fish sandwich, no help.
    Besides all the other issues going around inside my brain, I really don't need this one........
    Ideas??????
    Sound off!!!!!!!

    Heres the link but be careful, I don't want any hate mail if you get it stuck in your head

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD64OhbG4ps

    Could be worse things I guess but I don't want to end up eating fish sandwiches every day for the next month (HA).

    Rocky


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Guest Free Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Providence County
    Posts
    100,039
    Credits
    98,278
    Savings
    0
    Images
    2
    Ellie,
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    I just thought about that last line I wrote.

    "Could be worse things I guess but I don't want to end up eating fish sandwiches every day for the next month (HA).

    Or maybe I do????

    Gimmee Back that Filet O' Fish, Gimmee that fish....
    Subliminal Message from McDonalds perhaps??????

    I gotta get me a Girlfriend. (HA).

    Rocky


  4. #4
    Man...I feel your pain...

    I'm a longtime guitarist...I always have solo's, fills, melodies floating through my brain....or if I'm working out a song or solo I just drive myself absolutely NUTS getting the phrasing correct.

    Here's a group shot of my fretted friends:



  5. #5
    Guest Free Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Providence County
    Posts
    100,039
    Credits
    98,278
    Savings
    0
    Images
    2
    Woweeeeee!!!!
    Those are some sweet axes.
    Gimmee back that filet o' fish, Gimmee that fish........ (Help).. (HA)

    Rocky


  6. #6
    Thanks bro...they're my passion and my escape, and I've recently gotten into home-recording and working on a band project to kick off...get back in the bars/clubs again blowing my hair back (yeah, I'm a long hair again).

    A buddy of mine is a machinist who makes guitar parts as a side gig made me a custom toggleswitch cover for my Les Paul Custom, check it out:


    Holy/Unholy cracked me up when I thought it up, and he did also..so it's "me" lol....this poor thing needs another refret though, it's thrashed....


  7. #7
    Marine Free Member Chumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ballston Lake
    Posts
    1,295
    Credits
    11,796
    Savings
    0
    The golfer Jack Nickalaus said he frequently "listened" to the old song "raindrops keep fallin' on my head" when he golfed.

    Anybody watch Family Guy? I've had "SHIPOOPY" theme stuck in my head for weeks. Can't change the channel on it either.

    I'm headin to McD's for a Filet-O-Fish.

    SFi
    C


  8. #8
    Guest Free Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Providence County
    Posts
    100,039
    Credits
    98,278
    Savings
    0
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    The golfer Jack Nickalaus said he frequently "listened" to the old song "raindrops keep fallin' on my head" when he golfed.

    Anybody watch Family Guy? I've had "SHIPOOPY" theme stuck in my head for weeks. Can't change the channel on it either.

    I'm headin to McD's for a Filet-O-Fish.

    SFi
    C
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    " RAINDROPS KEEP FALLIN' ON MY HEAD ?? " WTF, Now I gotta go PEE!!!
    (HA)!!!
    Rocky


  9. #9
    Guest Free Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Providence County
    Posts
    100,039
    Credits
    98,278
    Savings
    0
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Ramsey View Post
    Thanks bro...they're my passion and my escape, and I've recently gotten into home-recording and working on a band project to kick off...get back in the bars/clubs again blowing my hair back (yeah, I'm a long hair again).

    A buddy of mine is a machinist who makes guitar parts as a side gig made me a custom toggleswitch cover for my Les Paul Custom, check it out:


    Holy/Unholy cracked me up when I thought it up, and he did also..so it's "me" lol....this poor thing needs another refret though, it's thrashed....

    Bro, " ESCAPE " Good word!!! You know I have been reading your posts about your claim for PTSD and I respondid to your first post a couple of days ago. Listen to everyone and get yous S**T DONE!!!!!!

    I went to my DAV Rep and 9 months later, 100% SC P&T PTSD.

    Getting back to that Sweet Les Paul, Nice Cover!!!!
    My son has a 57 Sunburst, cost him big dollars$$$


  10. #10
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tombstone,Az
    Posts
    8,445
    Credits
    71,498
    Savings
    0
    Images
    148
    Every time I see Old Glory where ev I am The Marine Corps Hymn sounds off like a Echo Chamber in my head No Chit @ I get Goose Bumps


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Every time I see Old Glory where ev I am The Marine Corps Hymn sounds off like a Echo Chamber in my head No Chit @ I get Goose Bumps
    And all this time I thought you were MOTO. He!!, everytime I hear our song I get a woody so hard that a lumber jack couldn't cut it down.


  12. #12
    "Anybody watch Family Guy? I've had "SHIPOOPY" theme stuck in my head for weeks. Can't change the channel on it either."
    Thanks for that Marine, now it's got me


  13. #13
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tombstone,Az
    Posts
    8,445
    Credits
    71,498
    Savings
    0
    Images
    148
    Gunny-4-Got 2 add that Les Paul Is very Tight


  14. #14
    Guest Free Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Providence County
    Posts
    100,039
    Credits
    98,278
    Savings
    0
    Images
    2
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    It's gonna be a long day.... (HA)

    Rocky


  15. #15
    2 Fillet-o-fish sanwiches for $3.33???? WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE??

    *sigh*

    Thanks RhodeIsland, for ruining my life. I had never seen that stupid commercial until now. If I were to die tomorrow, I would go to he!! as a very, very unhappy devilpup, just cuz of that commercial...

    Last edited by JWDevilDog; 03-25-09 at 10:40 AM. Reason: re-wording

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts