How do Marine Recruits get the MOS they want?
Create Post

Exclamation How do Marine Recruits get the MOS they want?

Hi, i'm new here and I have a question. Will a recruit get the MOS they want? I have heard you pick your MOS and you get it automatically and I have also heard that you pick 3 MOS's and then the government decides which one you get. And I want to be an 0311, if someone could tell me if thats easy to get, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You don't rate your username!

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    You don't rate your username!
    Rate my username?

Yes, you're not a Marine so change it because you give the impression that you're an 0311 when you're just a wannabe.

This has been covered NUMEROUS times before. Maybe try a search and you absolutely have not earned that name you're using.

Ok well then how do I change it?

Quote Originally Posted by 0311dude View Post
    Ok well then how do I change it?
    Wannabe you were already told to fill out your profile before you post again. You only have 3 things filled out. Follow the rules and you will get better feedback.

check out www. becomeamarine .com there are many articles that will help you answers these questions.

For any questions regarding the USMC, from an active duty US Marine Infantryman.

check out www. becomeamarine .com there are many articles that will help you answers these questions.

You DO realize this thread is 7 years old I hope!

Thread Information