question about minor consumption.? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was walking home one night when a cop picked me up. He took me to the station wrote down my name filled out a sheet and checked some boxes saying I was drunk. He then asked me a bunch of questions. I have not heard anything since, but some of my friends have had to do community service or go to AA meetings. They were caught on another night though. So my question is what is the issue with me if he checked a box and said I was drunk am I in a different situation then Jrod2009? The only thing I know for sure is that I have a juvenile contact sheet.

Not an issue if you're not a poolee, in terms of being able to enlist. I regrettably have my fair share of alcohol citations and I got in. It took me awhile, because of how many, but one or two citations and you'll be easily in. I'm sure you'll need a waiver, but a low waiver, whereas mine was district level.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch292 View Post
    I was walking home one night when a cop picked me up. He took me to the station wrote down my name filled out a sheet and checked some boxes saying I was drunk. He then asked me a bunch of questions. I have not heard anything since, but some of my friends have had to do community service or go to AA meetings. They were caught on another night though. So my question is what is the issue with me if he checked a box and said I was drunk am I in a different situation then Jrod2009? The only thing I know for sure is that I have a juvenile contact sheet.
    Yes, because they have paperwork on you admitting it.
    Ask the city/county/whoever what the deal is.
    You may need a waiver.

I asked my dad about it and he said that the officer said there was nothing at all on my record. So does this mean I won't need a waiver?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch292 View Post
    I asked my dad about it and he said that the officer said there was nothing at all on my record. So does this mean I won't need a waiver?
    You are probably good, but double check to make sure.

Thread Information