Soon to be recruit with a few questions
Closed Thread

Soon to be recruit with a few questions

My name is Brian, im 19 years old, and I am enlisting today. I am persuing a carreer as a 0311 (God be willing) with future aspirations to become a Unit Leader and Recon Man.

I want to be in the best possible Physical shape PRIOR to entering bootcamp so i can obtain a 225(first class) on my PFT right out of bootcamp. I can do 12 pull-ups, 120 sit-ups in 2 Min., and run a consistant 27 min. on my 3 mile run.
    ALSO-
    I want to improve my asvab score (minimum of 120 on gt) any study advise, test tips?

Any recommended Reading material, online resources, personal advise would be More then Greatly appreciated

I am willing to do WHAT EVER IT TAKES to make this happen.
    Ever since i was a little boy all I've ever wanted was the Honor of serving in the Marines. I Dont Care if i have to F***ing Ruck march from San Diego to Bum-F***ked Parris Island, if thats what it takes to make that indoc for MSOC, you can bet your ass by the time i graduate bootcamp, ill be running that Mother F****r backwards blindfolded and barefoot.

thank you

Shut your suck, profile up, read the stickies, and search the forums before asking a series of questions that have been asked and answered before.

It's too early for this. Watch your language too; you have absolutely no reason to curse here. And since I'm tired I'll hand the reigns over to another PI Marine who will square you away (against your will) regarding the joys of Paradise Island.

This is closed till YOU FILL IN YOUR PROFILE>>>READ THE RULES OF THE SITE.....

NOW I WILL TELL YOU I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE FOUL LANUGAGE YOU ARE USING>>>AND FOR SURE THESE MARINES>>>>

SO GET WITH THE PROGRAM>>>>OR YOU WILL SEE A DOOR SOON>>>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    DO NOT Overrride that Censor Again...

Foul Lanuage doesn't make You a man

The Marine Corps does

Contact me after YOU done what YOU were told...

Last edited by thedrifter; 03-23-09 at 08:15 AM. Reason: adding a after thought

Thread Information