Drivers license in corp?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Drivers license in corp?

I was told by some one that if you do not have your license then you automatically get it after completion of recruit training. Is this true ?

LOL.............NO. You would have to do that on your free time. I got a license for a humvee and 7 ton one year before I got my actual drivers license from the local DMV

It's Corps with an S!

no during boot camp you take a drivers safety course......NOT DRIVERS ED...you get a certificate from it and i believe have to retake it every year, or at least a lil test for it online

Nope, you got bad information. That's something you have to go and do on your free time. And you still have to go through the same process as everyone else.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by lias4us View Post
    I was told by some one that if you do not have your license then you automatically get it after completion of recruit training. Is this true ?
    Check again, but I think iffen you were to get your license before going in the 'corp', upon completion of boot, you would still have it.

Negative

Quote Originally Posted by immaproshooter View Post
    no during boot camp you take a drivers safety course......NOT DRIVERS ED...you get a certificate from it and i believe have to retake it every year, or at least a lil test for it online
    A driver's safety course in Boot Camp?? Oh man things have changed since 1984.

its jsut a class where they get you in the room and you watch stupid stuff....and then they had some recruits put on drunk gogles and drive around tricycles that was preetty damn funny.....and then to tease us they put in fast and the furious tokoyo drift and cut it off after a lil bit into it when we were enjoying it and they ent to the party and showed allthe women they let the women stay on screen for abotu 30 seconds then shut it off to **** us off

Credits
    Savings

No way! Bump information.

its jsut a class where they get you in the room and you watch stupid stuff....and then they had some recruits put on drunk gogles and drive around tricycles that was preetty damn funny.....and then to tease us they put in fast and the furious tokoyo drift and cut it off after a lil bit into it when we were enjoying it and they ent to the party and showed allthe women they let the women stay on screen for abotu 30 seconds then shut it off to **** us off
    I assume this, if true, is replacing the Drivers Improvement Course.

What a waste of time for both Drill Instructors and Recruits.

It would make more sense to make it mandatory weekend class for ITB/MCT students.

I never recall a drivers safety course in boot camp.... sounds stupid.

The Drivers' Improvement Course rings a bell, but I can't remember where I took that or what I did for that.... damn, I'm getting old, I can't remember a thing!

There is a DIC (drivers improvement course) in bootcamp, its about safe driving and not drinking while driving. Its about 4 hours long, If you still need your license i recommend getting it before you join, your not gunna have time otherwise.

it might have been called DIC....i honestly dont rememebr the name, but thats what we did in it

Thread Information