question on dress blues alterations.
Create Post

question on dress blues alterations.

just a quick question, my shoulders have gotten broader due to weight lifting, and upper arm kind of bulges out, you can see the shape of my arm upper arm. everything else fits perfectly but is it possible to get the shoulder board part of the blues jacket altered? or they can't be. any help would be greatly appreciated.

It all depends on how much you grew.

It would most likely be cheaper to buy a new jacket.

Take it to a tailor and ask them for a quote.

I had the same problem when i was in and i was told that no you can not make any special alterations to your uniforms like that. I ended up having to buy another set of blues and alphas blouse that were 2 sizes to big and have them altered in the right places so that they would fit right. This is just what i was told and had to do, your Staff NCOs may have a better idea. good luck

Jacket

Am I the only one that noticed he's wearing a dress blue jacket that does not belong to him, just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Am I the only one that noticed he's wearing a dress blue jacket that does not belong to him, just an observation.
    ?? what you mean? in the picture? that's not me its just a random pic i took off the net to show what i was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by itzs4m View Post
    ?? what you mean? in the picture? that's not me its just a random pic i took off the net to show what i was talking about.
    Ahh, nevermind just the way you worded it, made it sound like that was you lol. My fault

Thread Information