Just Graduated!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Graduated!

Just Graduated!

Hell yeah, done!! Graduated from 3 RTBN Kilo Comp. PLT 3020 on March 13th. Man it feels good to be home and have 24 days to myself and my fiance!

Congratulations Matt...Time for a profile change..
    Enjoy your leave...

Congratulations, Marine, enjoy the RA and the future wife.

Semper Fi.

Why do you have 24 days to yourself? I thought you only had a ten day leave.

10 days leave and 14 days PRAS (permissive recruiters assistance). All active duty ITB bound Marines were given 14 days due to ITB being a little backed up. No complaints here.

Congrats PFC!

Congrads!
    I got like 30 days when I graduated because it was Christmas time when I graduated. 10 days of leave and 20 days of recruiters assistance

Credits
    Savings
    Congrads to you Marine !!

Congrats. Now the hard part starts. But your an 03, which I wish I had done... lol Geiger, if you're east coast, is like the ******* of the universe in the january time frame. **** was colllllllddd.....

Quote Originally Posted by hayes1225 View Post
    Hell yeah, done!! Graduated from 3 RTBN Kilo Comp. PLT 3020 on March 13th. Man it feels good to be home and have 24 days to myself and my fiance!

Congrats!!!

Now don't do anything stupid like get into trouble with the law or worse....like get married.

lol, I am trying to be positive!!

Congrats PFC Matt, a kid (eh now Marine sorry) at my RS Graduated March 13...PFC Garth, not sure if the name rings a bell. Not sure what Platoon he was in, as the first time I met him was March 14.

I know two people PFC Jenkins and Pvt. Wheeler were 3rd BN Kilo...not sure the platoons they were in though...I do know that PFC Jenkins went through like half of training with fluid in his lungs and pneumonia from a hike in the rain.

Anywho, CONGRATULATIONS. I envy you, and enjoy your leave.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congrats, Marine.

How much physical improvement do you see after your time at boot camp?

Like will a 2nd rate IST improve to 1st by the time you take PFT? Am i supposed to do sit-up or crunches to prepare for the PFT?

Thread Information