Answer to a DI question - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Backhausd, as stated already 'DO NOT call a Drill Inst., or your PC a 'YOU', under any circumstance. 'You' was equated with a Female sheep. When I went through way back, our DI's carried with them several bottles of Lousiana RED DEVIL HOT sauce, and when called a 'YOU', would make the recruit open the bottle, and without taking it from his mouth DRINK to the last drop the HOTSAUCE. They may not be able to do it now, but they will find a way for you to regret it, and that is for sure. When they were out of Hot Sauce, and a second or third time offender of doing it, they would just COLD-COCK you and wait for you to come to, and get up. SO, don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BackhausD View Post
    Just a curiosity question. If one of your DIs asks you "Are you my friend", is there anyway to answer that question without the end result being "Get on your face"?
    Any D.I. worth his salt will never ask you that type of question. In the first place dinks are dinks and dinks belong in the pit forever and ever. Dinks are slimey and belong in the pit doing bends and thrusts forever. Dinks are smelly and stink up the whole recruit depot and deserve to be in the pit just for general principals.

I rest my case.

Just a curiosity question. If one of your DIs asks you "Are you my friend", is there anyway to answer that question without the end result being "Get on your face"?

Food for Thought

Never call them DI...You have not Earned the Right to call them that...

They are Drill Instructor to You...

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    You will never go wrong with Yes Sir, Aye Sir, or No Sir. (Or Aye Aye sir if you're from the homo left coast)
    Is this to imply that everyone West of the Mississippi that went to MCRDSD is homo, or you just trying to ****ing be your cutsey self??

I always thought that Aye Aye was traditional... and you only said it to give yourself time to excuse yourself without them telling you to stop....

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    I always thought that Aye Aye was traditional... and you only said it to give yourself time to excuse yourself without them telling you to stop....
    That is traditional from many moons ago. He's just made to be seeing his Ex "bumping boots" with someone else now.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Damn...There is no right answer. Thank you Marines.

Do you know any other questions like this that you've heard Drill Instructors ask?

Damn...There is no right answer. Thank you Marines.

Do you know any other questions like this that you've heard Drill Instructors ask?
    Just be surprised poolee. It'll be a test of your bearing.

everything is a test of your bearing.

You just simply answer "No, Sir!"..Nothing more and nothing less..

And this thread made me think of something for someone to do that has the balls, if a DI asks you if you want to be a DI and accept his Duty Belt and Campaign Cover that he will present to you from himself, answer "Yes, Sir!" and tell us what happens.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by MLMonk View Post
    And this thread made me think of something for someone to do that has the balls, if a DI asks you if you want to be a DI and accept his Duty Belt and Campaign Cover that he will present to you from himself, answer "Yes, Sir!" and tell us what happens.
    I am making a promise to the board right now:

If any dialogue similar to the above arises between myself and my Drill Instructor while I am at MCRDPI, I will scream, at the top of the ******Sears Tower of my Lungs, "YES, SIR!"

YOU OVERRIDE THE CENSOR AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO>>>>WINKY WINK

Last edited by thedrifter; 03-10-09 at 06:01 AM.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    I am making a promise to the board right now:

If any dialogue similar to the above arises between myself and my Drill Instructor while I am at MCRDPI, I will scream, at the top of the fvcking Sears Tower of my Lungs, "YES, SIR!"
    LOL I'm pulling the BS flag. Wait until that Drill Instructor gets on your bus, let alone when you meet your real training Drill Instructors. I will guarantee that your mind will change in .6535375246 seconds. I might have said that before Saturday when I had the privilege of having fun with two of them.
    There is no way in hell you will do it.

yeah, a DI did that while I was in boot camp to another recruit and he said yes... I'll be damned if he was wearing that thing for the next twenty min until the senior came in and hazed his ass for the rest of the night!! hahaha... that was great.

yeah, don't say yes... you will get hazed the rest of the cycle and they will enjoy it. don't give them the satisfaction.

sir this private hates your guts and take off that funny hat

Thread Information