Answer to a DI question
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Answer to a DI question

Just a curiosity question. If one of your DIs asks you "Are you my friend", is there anyway to answer that question without the end result being "Get on your face"?

"Sir, I am whatever you want me to be, sir!"

Haha, how about that?

tell them no. HE is there to instruct you on becoming a Marine, not to become best buddies with.

so if he asks that question, be sure to spout out "No, Sir, You are my Drill Instructor Sir!!" be sure when you yell you are not drawing it out thinking it's louder... so it's not SIIIIRR... got it?

and when I say spout, I mean say it fast and furious or he'll fvck you up.

why would you not want to get on your face, thats the best part, especially in the sand pit

just don't say, "Me, Mine, My, or I.." i think that's the one i saw more people get in trouble on then any thing else.

THIS RECRUIT... until otherwise instructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzu0311 View Post
    just don't say, "Me, Mine, My, or I.." i think that's the one i saw more people get in trouble on then any thing else.

THIS RECRUIT... until otherwise instructed.
    Fill out your profile, then speak your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    tell them no. HE is there to instruct you on becoming a Marine, not to become best buddies with.

so if he asks that question, be sure to spout out "No, Sir, You are my Drill Instructor Sir!!" be sure when you yell you are not drawing it out thinking it's louder... so it's not SIIIIRR... got it?

and when I say spout, I mean say it fast and furious or he'll fvck you up.
    I would caution you not to refer to the drill instructor with the word, "You".

If it were me, I would phrase it, "No, Sir" as loud as you could and leave it at that. Recruits always open themselves up for more sh!t when they get to wordy when replying to direct questions from the drill instructors. Don't try and give some drawn out answer or sound smart because then, you're just asking for some pain.

God help you if you try and say more than those two words and you stutter or say something you shouldn't. Simple answers are the best.

You will never go wrong with Yes Sir, Aye Sir, or No Sir. (Or Aye Aye sir if you're from the homo left coast)

Might as well just say "He!! yeah. Wanna go get a beer?" Your gonna pay for any answer you give.

Quote Originally Posted by KawiGunny View Post
    Might as well just say "He!! yeah. Wanna go get a beer?" Your gonna pay for any answer you give.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    ...(Or Aye Aye sir if you're from the homo left coast)
    Watch yourself.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

HAHAHAHHA.
    Ain't that the truth Gunny.
    Either way you're F**Ked,

Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    HAHAHAHHA.
    Ain't that the truth Gunny.
    Either way you're F**Ked,

Rocky

Indeed. Thats one of those questions that has no right answer.

I would have defiently said something like that when my DI asked me, if I wasnt scared stiff of them at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BackhausD View Post
    Just a curiosity question. If one of your DIs asks you "Are you my friend", is there anyway to answer that question without the end result being "Get on your face"?
    There won't be a right answer,lol.

Thread Information