Fun with MEPS - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun with MEPS

Don't worry I had the same peeing problem. The first lady was literally staring at me, I just couldn't go. I told her to turn the sink on, but still nothing. So I left and I stayed at the water fountain drinking from there and a cup at like the same time. I probably drank more than a gallon and then I got my next try with a new lady, she was talking to someone else though and even though the stall door was open she turned around and I was able to go super easily

Bad part was I had so much water in me, it took me at least 6 trips to the bathroom at MEPS, mind you, while waiting to be called to get finger printed. I got called last meaning on one of my 6 trips to empty my bladder they probably called me. Oh how I love MEPS. lol >_<

LOL
    When I did the **** part all 5 of us had to one of the 5 urinals along one wall, there where no walls or anything.
    And the guy who monetered everything stood at the end of the line and made jokes to try and get the people who couldnt **** to **** while he watched everyone.

I didnt have a problem though, all went smoothly.

LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Another thing that happened was during the interview with the doc. He did the whole strip down full physical thing, then told me to get dressed and sit down. Then he asked me if I had any tattoos! I almost lost it right there. Again, fun times.

oh you know you love the part where they tell you to bend over n spread your cheeks

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by immaproshooter View Post
    oh you know you love the part where they tell you to bend over n spread your cheeks
    LOL Rains did. He asked him if he go for round two because the first one wasn't satisfying enough for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BackhausD View Post
    LOL Rains did. He asked him if he go for round two because the first one wasn't satisfying enough for him.

LMAO dude...
    Keep the gay humor in the chat room.

When I was there at MEPs though, there was a rumor that one of the Docs was gay...

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rains View Post
    Keep the gay humor in the chat room.
    HAHA...I agree.

But I think someone's afraid to come out of the closet.

I had no problem peeing when they asked. The other guys that were in the bathroom with me were nervous...I told them, "don't be afraid, just wave it at them!"

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I am happy to say that I did not have to spread my cheeks for the old man. Instead, I got to lay down with my feet in the air in stirrups while the old man checked my breasts and to make sure "my girl" was A OK!

I do have a little story about my MEPS experience, if anyone cares to read.

My first visit to MEPS was Sunday night and all day Monday. Luckily for me, everything moved very quickly. There were only 5 females and 5 males who had to do the whole initial processing, and everyone else was returning to retake the ASVAB, pick their jobs in other branches, or ship out.

My crazy experience happened the night at the hotel. To put this as nicely as possible, my roommate was a complete train-wreck. She was going to the Army Reserves and it was her second trip to MEPS. At first, she was very nice. After talking to a girl in the room next to mine, I was told that last week at MEPS she snuck into one of the males rooms and slept with two guys. Now, I'm usually not in to gossip, but apparently she bragged about this the next day at breakfast and on the bus. At about 2 a.m. I woke up and heard her and a guy in our hotel room talking, laughing, and watching tv. I tried to pretend that I was still asleep because I was not in the mood to put up with having to kick him out and getting into an argument with the roommate. I woke up again around 3 a.m. and they were having sex, and they certainly weren't trying to be quiet. I was disgusted, got out of bed and grabbed all of my stuff and left the room. Luckily, I packed everything up the night before and was able to get out of there fast. I headed down to the bathroom near the hotel lobby and that's where I washed up and got dressed. Then I waited, waited, and waited some more for everyone to come down to breakfast.

At breakfast, she comes up to me and asked why I left and what was wrong. All I said to her was a simple "nothing" and walked away. She ended up sitting at the same table as me with about 5 other people. As soon as she sat down, she told everyone she didn't sleep at all because she was "busy" last night.

It turned out that the guy who was in my room with her was the roommate of someone from my RSS. When I was in with the liason towards the end of the day, I had to write a statement detailing everything that happened that night. I didn't want to feel like a snitch, but this girl was telling everyone and they asked me about it. I'm not sure if they notified the Army liason what she did, or if they reprimanded the guy, who happened to be a married father.

Let's just say, it was a crazy MEPS experience, and I'm not looking forward to going back to take the DLAB. I'm hoping I have a better roommate this time, but at least I don't need to be fondled by an old man again!

Quote Originally Posted by BackhausD View Post
    HAHA...I agree.

But I think someone's afraid to come out of the closet.

**** That Sh!t.
    If i'm ever drunk an "come out of the closet" shoot me please.

lol what about when you come out and you arent drunk

lol what about when you come out and you arent drunk

Shoot me.

relax, take a joke

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jldun87 View Post
    My crazy experience happened the night at the hotel. To put this as nicely as possible, my roommate was a complete train-wreck. She was going to the Army Reserves and it was her second trip to MEPS. At first, she was very nice. After talking to a girl in the room next to mine, I was told that last week at MEPS she snuck into one of the males rooms and slept with two guys. Now, I'm usually not in to gossip, but apparently she bragged about this the next day at breakfast and on the bus. At about 2 a.m. I woke up and heard her and a guy in our hotel room talking, laughing, and watching tv. I tried to pretend that I was still asleep because I was not in the mood to put up with having to kick him out and getting into an argument with the roommate. I woke up again around 3 a.m. and they were having sex, and they certainly weren't trying to be quiet. I was disgusted, got out of bed and grabbed all of my stuff and left the room. Luckily, I packed everything up the night before and was able to get out of there fast. I headed down to the bathroom near the hotel lobby and that's where I washed up and got dressed. Then I waited, waited, and waited some more for everyone to come down to breakfast.

At breakfast, she comes up to me and asked why I left and what was wrong. All I said to her was a simple "nothing" and walked away. She ended up sitting at the same table as me with about 5 other people. As soon as she sat down, she told everyone she didn't sleep at all because she was "busy" last night.

It turned out that the guy who was in my room with her was the roommate of someone from my RSS. When I was in with the liason towards the end of the day, I had to write a statement detailing everything that happened that night. I didn't want to feel like a snitch, but this girl was telling everyone and they asked me about it. I'm not sure if they notified the Army liason what she did, or if they reprimanded the guy, who happened to be a married father.
    WTFFFFFFFFFF
    I mean how can't you keep it in your pants for one night? It was her SECOND, SECOND time doing it. I'm a horny dude, but at least I can keep Mr. Johnson home for one night. It's not that hard not to have sex with everything that protrudes from a flat surface.
    She should have at least done it in the shower and been courteous to one person that day, the maid.

relax, take a joke
    LOL
    This is all a joke, I'm having fun.

..But no I am NOT gay... this is all good an fun bull sh!t that happens in the chat room.

Thread Information