Walt Disney
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walt Disney

Walt Disney

Is it true about Walt being dishonorably discharged from the Corps and hanging that discharge upside down on his office wall. I Always heard that story but never heard if it was true or not. Anybody know?

In searching for you answer, all I can find was that he was rejected by the Army or from the Army. I am not be sure which.

Also heard he displayed it on TV at the beginning of the show. Remember back when they would show him in his office(tv set).

That settles it then. I couldn't find anything, so good job on searching.

walt disney & the corp

i too heard that tale while in the corp. also that steve mcqueen painted an amtrack pink and drove it through the gates at pendleton into ocean side ca in order to get a section 8 discharge.
    i was stationed at 1st mar. 1st tank blt and this story was even backed up by an old gunny "gunny howard", you know the type. they look 60 while in there early 40s that said he had witnessed it. but i watched one bio on tv that said steve mcqueen was in the army. but everything else pretty much states he was a marine. and dishonorably discharged,but for what? i know walt disneys tale was fake. he never served in the marines.
    but has anyone of my fellow marine brothers ever heard the story about steve mcqueen's amtrax into oceanside adventure or mis adventure?
    steve soles
    usmc ret.

Last edited by solepatrol; 05-05-11 at 11:47 PM. Reason: title correction

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_M...litary_service

Obviously not all wikipedia is true but this seems credible.

Yeah, these rumors been kicking around for years. That's all they are....rumors. I heard 'em too LOL

Credits
    Savings
    Stories go well with youngsters....
    some folks always wanna be topping
    the tidbits you offered sometimes

The Disney thing is not true.

I did, however, hear that Sgt. Lep set his testicles on fire and ran naked down his home town main street in protest the day that Obummy took the oath.

There could be some truth to that rumor.

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjar View Post

I did, however, hear that Sgt. Lep set his testicles on fire and ran naked down his home town main street in protest the day that Obummy took the oath.

Uh Oh.... this is gonna get funny now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    Uh Oh.... this is gonna get funny now.....
    Only if the little green man can prove that the video is Photoshoped.

Gotta give him credit though, three blocks with your crotch on fire before you do the stop drop and roll thing?

HUGE balls of brass. Granted, probably more than medium rare, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by hillbillyjar View Post

Also heard that the Dems in his city where singing Great Balls of Fire as he ran

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by awbrown1462 View Post
    Also heard that the Dems in his city where singing Great Balls of Fire as he ran

Goodness gracious..............

Thread Information