Machine Gunner
Create Post

Thread: Machine Gunner

Machine Gunner

Hi,
    Im signing the contract on Monday and the one job Im really interested in is Machine Gunner. I was wondering how would i go about doing this. Do I tell the people down at Meps or do i just sign up as infantry and qualify for it there?

Fill out your profile and read this:
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59447

Fill out your profile and there are plenty of us 0331's that can answer any questions that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by thrice197 View Post
    Hi,
    Im signing the contract on Monday and the one job Im really interested in is Machine Gunner. I was wondering how would i go about doing this. Do I tell the people down at Meps or do i just sign up as infantry and qualify for it there?
    All you have to do is keep missing or spraying the target when you qualify with the rifle in Boot Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    All you have to do is keep missing or spraying the target when you qualify with the rifle in Boot Camp.

OK.... I will laugh at that even though I was born an 0331.

Quote Originally Posted by thrice197 View Post
    Hi,

Once you have your profile filled out let us know. There is a world of knowledge here about being a machine gunner. Until then, don't expect much for reply's.

Thread Information