Medical Conditions
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Medical Conditions

Poolees/Wannabes,

I've noticed a lot of people have been asking if they can get in with certain medical conditions. Before you think of posting a thread about it, ask yourself "Will my condition put the lives of my Brothers in danger?". If the answer is yes, then you need to re-evaluate what you want to do. You are serving your Country by not sneaking in and having the condition act up and end up having your Brothers-in-Arms killed because of it. There are plenty of civilian jobs that contribute to society. If your recruiter says you should be dishonest, ignore it. Honesty is key to success. There is no honor in lying. I understand that it is tough to accept, but tough things are apart of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
    Poolees/Wannabes,

I've noticed a lot of people have been asking if they can get in with certain medical conditions. Before you think of posting a thread about it, ask yourself "Will my condition put the lives of my Brothers in danger?". If the answer is yes, then you need to re-evaluate what you want to do. You are serving your Country by not sneaking in and having the condition act up and end up having your Brothers-in-Arms killed because of it. There are plenty of civilian jobs that contribute to society. If your recruiter says you should be dishonest, ignore it. Honesty is key to success. There is no honor in lying. I understand that it is tough to accept, but tough things are apart of life.

Aboslutly outstanding advice.

I know you just went through some medical issues and having that attitude is good.

It really sucks that you cant be apart of the Military, but as you said, you and others can still find other areas to serve your country in.
    I wish you and anyone else who cannot get in due to medicle reason the best of luck.
    Give it all you got.

-Rains

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    You have the maturity of someone three times your age. You're going to make one hell of a state cop. I would wish you luck, but you won't need it. I already know your going to kick ass at what ever you do in life.

Thread Information