0211 Counter Intel - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One great reason to move into CI/HUMINT is that after getting at least 4 years of experience under your belt, civilian companies will hire you for great pay in a heartbeat. My company is actually looking to hire almost 200 HUMINT folks to deploy to Afghanistan for 12 months, and the pay will likely start from $80,000- $120,000 without a college degree. Practically no other jobs in the military can pay like that. The hiring will start in Sept and continue for the next 2 years. Drop a line if interested.

What company? Doing screenings?

Archimedes Global. Drop me a private line if interested.
    Thanks,
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic13 View Post
    If and when I pass the school
    Now that's the right attitude.

Lateral Move

Hey Gents, I am new to the site but see a lot of good information on the 0211 MOS. The thing is I have completed all the inital paperwork and everything and have my review board set for Friday, I am just wondering if anyone knows how many people they accept and deny. I meet and surpass all the requirements, but admit I am a little apprehensive about what questions will be in the board review.

Quote Originally Posted by E5Mike View Post
    Hey Gents, I am new to the site but see a lot of good information on the 0211 MOS. The thing is I have completed all the inital paperwork and everything and have my review board set for Friday, I am just wondering if anyone knows how many people they accept and deny. I meet and surpass all the requirements, but admit I am a little apprehensive about what questions will be in the board review.
    Hi Sgt, I'm also new to this site. I ran across your post and I'd like to ask you a question if you don't mind. My husband is also going through the lat move process to 0211, and I'm wondering how long it took you to finally get your review board scheduled? He sent his initial paperwork to the CI recruiter last week, but has yet to hear back as far as being given a research topic for the paper, etc. It seems as if it's always hurry up and wait! Any info you could provide would be extremely helpful!

Because of some extenuating circumstances it took around a month to get my review board scheduled after the completion of all the required documentation. Make sure that he watches/reads as much news as possible, a lot of the board will be based on current vents about the area of operation that his command is responsible for. Also, let him know that no matter the question, answer it as best as possible, a lot of the job is thinking on your toes, so they want to see how you respond under stress. But good luck.

I appreciate the info, I'll pass that along. Actually, the way things have been going for us, a month doesn't sound too bad

The correlation between your usernames is... interesting.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Beltayn View Post
    The correlation between your usernames is... interesting.
    Well, I can tell you that it's strictly a coincidence. USMCWife was already taken, and I'm not very creative when it's comes to usernames.

Thread Information