Pool Function
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pool Function

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Pool Function

So for this month's Pool Function we went to the local National Guard Base and used their weapons simulator. It was freaking awesome! We got to use the M16 w/ M203, the M249, M240, and Berettas. It was by far one of the coolest functions yet. Anyone else done this or anything else as cool? My recruiters need ideas to get more guests interested in actually joining.

Credits
    Savings
    We do PT for our pool functions and learn knowledge. Its fun and motivating.

We went to a reserve unit in Trenton, NJ and used the weapons simulators and also tried on the chemical suits it was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo View Post
    So for this month's Pool Function we went to the local National Guard Base and used their weapons simulator. It was freaking awesome! We got to use the M16 w/ M203, the M249, M240, and Berettas. It was by far one of the coolest functions yet. Anyone else done this or anything else as cool? My recruiters need ideas to get more guests interested in actually joining.
    The guard is trying to lure you away.

For the monthly pool fuction where we go do something all day, we will be going on March 7th to the Reserve Center to try the simulator. I'm pretty excited for it, this past month we went and took apart M16A2's and put them back together.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo View Post
    I actually shot said weapons...I guess that's as cool.

I'm pretty sure this Saturday we're going paintballing then to the Reserve center in South Bend and shoot AT-4s, M16s etc.

Last Saturday we went to Camp Pendleton to run the O Course.

That was extremely motivating.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerOfJustice View Post
    Last Saturday we went to Camp Pendleton to run the O Course.

That was extremely motivating.
    yea that must of been motivating being as that's where you'll be for boot camp and all.

Credits
    Savings
    This Saturday we have Family Day. We have a male and female Drill Instructor coming up from Parris Island to give us a "preview". Should have some pictures and maybe a video.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    We just did PT and some drill...good enough for me.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by BackhausD View Post
    We just did PT and some drill...good enough for me.
    yep!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My girlfriend works at a rock climbing gym so she's trying to set up an event for us to do a ropes course or something like that one weekend. Might be kind of fun if there's a gym in your area. We also had the static weapons event last weekend.

you should inquire about using sim rounds instead of jsut going paint ball, its alot more fun and stings quite a bit more then a paintball...lol...not to mention alot better training

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman008 View Post
    For the monthly pool fuction where we go do something all day, we will be going on March 7th to the Reserve Center to try the simulator. I'm pretty excited for it, this past month we went and took apart M16A2's and put them back together.
    We did the same thing a couple months ago. We went to the same National Guard base we did the simulator at and we stripped them and put them back together. It was pretty fun.

Thread Information