Pool Function - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pool Function

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I just had a poolee function today where we went up to MEPS and competed against another RSS in the IST. We RAPED them.
    On top of that, there were two DIs there having fun. Tell you the truth, it was kind of fun. But that wasn't the island and I got to go home at the end of the day. The only down side is that I have no voice right now. Just put out and fu*king SCREAM and they will leave you alone. Say something, AYE SIR, YES SIR, NO SIR, FU*K YOU SIR....anything is better than looking like a bi*ch with your mouth closed. I wouldn't recomend the last one though.
    They made a poolee cry haha.

haha yea when I do that Ill just stick with the first three

Quote Originally Posted by kash View Post
    whoops forgot to add his name. Sgt. Billings (i think I spelled it right)

My girl looked it up and i beleive he may be one of my DI's as i will be in 1st btn Bravo Company. Graduating hopefully June 26th i think it is.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JRigg View Post
    My girl looked it up and i beleive he may be one of my DI's as i will be in 1st btn Bravo Company. Graduating hopefully June 26th i think it is.
    Haha that blows. At least you have a chance of not being in his platoon.

Credits
    Savings
    I feel for you....also dont let your g/f send cookies....he will eat them in front of you(he told us)

Quote Originally Posted by BackhausD View Post
    Haha that blows. At least you have a chance of not being in his platoon.
    Doesnt really matter to me, they are all going to play mind games, smoke me, slay me, kill me, etc until my "heart pops" and play lovely fvck fvck games.

I feel for you....also dont let your g/f send cookies....he will eat them in front of you(he told us)
    Shes a Marine (not the reason im joining) so she knows all the rules haha. She promised me she wouldnt write things on my envelopes either about my DI's n so forth. Thank goodness.

Shes a Marine (not the reason im joining) so she knows all the rules haha. She promised me she wouldnt write things on my envelopes either about my DI's n so forth. Thank goodness.
    My wife intends to send cookies and write on the envelope "To the DIs, please eat in front of him"

Quote Originally Posted by HammerOfJustice View Post
    My wife intends to send cookies and write on the envelope "To the DIs, please eat in front of him"

Hahahaha nice!

Credits
    Savings
    Saturday we had a pool function and competed against 2 other RSS. The Major and Sergeant Major brought up two Drill Instructors from Parris Island to motivate us. I can still barely talk from yelling Aye Sir, Aye Ma'am, Yes Sir, Yes Ma'am so much Saturday. Our Pool Function next month is going to be a statewide competition.

lmao....yall think your throats hurt now... wait until Boot you know you are doin it right when u are caughin up blood from havin a really bad sore throat

This last saturday we went to Beale Air Force Base and shot the 9mm Pistol.
    A Sergeant Major was there with us all day.

We got there at like 0900 and I was in the last stick to shoot so I got to sit around all day long in the sun shooting the breeze and what-not.

Funny sh!t happened that day... After we all ate our MRE at lunch, our Staff Sergeant had us put all the little packs of laxitif gum in a box, and we had one of the newer Poolees chew it all (54 peices), he didnt know they had laxitif in them until after he chewed it all in one bigass wad and he got told.
    LMAO

For our pool function today we did a 5 mile hike around a lake in a state park. We wore packs that we filled with rocks, sang cadences, and ate MRE's. It way by far the best pool function I've been to.

Credits
    Savings

Happens the other way around too. DI might make you eat them. ALL of them.

St. Pete Florida??? Who's your gf? She's from St. Pete too?

Thread Information