Results 1 to 10 of 10
02-22-09, 04:44 PM #1jetdawggGuest Free Member
The top 10 unintentionally worst company URLs
Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today’s world you need a domain name. It is advisable to look at the domain name selected as other see it and not just as you think it looks. Failure to do this may result in situations such as the following (legitimate) companies who deal in everyday humdrum products and services but clearly didn’t give their domain names enough consideration:
1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
02-23-09, 01:01 PM #2
02-23-09, 02:15 PM #3
02-23-09, 04:28 PM #4
You think somebody would have noticed.
02-23-09, 04:32 PM #5
.... . / ..-. . .-- --..-- / - .... . / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. --..-- / - .... . / -- .- .-. .. -. . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-
02-24-09, 10:08 AM #6jetdawggGuest Free Member
This is just hilarious. Please Marines, think before you get a domain name for the sake of us all
02-24-09, 10:36 AM #7
Think about it for a minute; how many of these sites will stick in your head for awhile? Ain't that what good advertising is all about? Need electricity in Rome? Powergenitalia!
02-24-09, 10:40 AM #8
some of these aren't up anymore... but check this out.
Many companies specialize in custom pens in bulk Many companies specialize in custom pens in bulk orders of 500+, but where do you go if you want just one or two customized pens for that special gift? You come to Pen Island, where we exist to make sure you get the exact pen you want, a pen that is as unique as you are. orders of 500+, but where do you go if you want just one or two customized pens for that special gift? You come to Pen Island, where we exist to make sure you get the exact pen you want, a pen that is as unique as you are.
suggestive at the least...
02-26-09, 01:09 PM #9
I use Experts Exchange all the time but never noticed the domain name before, then I looked in my bookmarks and realized they changed it a while ago.
TheRapistFinder.com is my favorite!
03-05-09, 05:07 PM #10
Funny stuff, have anymore?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)