I finally got my orders...
Create Post

I finally got my orders...

Im heading off to FMTB next month, after that I will be attached to I MEF at 29 palms. Does anyone know what their Sea/Shore ratio is?

Im excited, im trying to prepare myself so I can be the best Corpsman I can be out there both physically and mentally, I want to be the doc that knows damn near everything and wont fall back on a run lol

I fought tooth and nail to get these orders, wanted this my whole life

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    JOSHUA....HANG TOUGH, BRO'!! You'll be just fine! Keep your priorities straight, and remember THE reason you are there. You have OUR complete support!! My best to you......DOC

You fought tooth and nail to get 29 Palms? I hope you like that place more than I do. I hate it because all it represents to me is CAX. Good luck to you, though and welcome to the Hospital Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by DocBay View Post
    You fought tooth and nail to get 29 Palms? I hope you like that place more than I do. I hate it because all it represents to me is CAX. Good luck to you, though and welcome to the Hospital Corps.

Thakn you. It was either 29 palms or at the clinic in Great Lakes, where ive been for quite some time now. Truthfully I hate the cold, I hate Chicago there is a few nice scenes but they get old and the people suck(No offense to people that are on here from there). Im from the desert and am a desert rat at heart its where I feel at home so it seemed logical.

Thread Information