deploying
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deploying

deploying

deploying to Afghan in about a month...keep my Marines in your prayers and thoughts

Stay safe Marine, you will be in my prayers

Be Safe!

Ellie

Credits
    Savings
    stay safe!

Proshooter, you may not be there for very long now. Our CIC, the elected Mesaiah, wants to make a deal with the taliban in afghanistan now. He and others have lost sight and 'forgotten what we are there for'(to wipe out the taliban for killing the thousands of people at the World Trade Centers., NOT make a deal and get out like we did in Vietnam). They say the CH-46 can only carry 4 Packs now. They are crazy. On all of the '46's I was Crew Chief on, they would cary well over 19-20 troops even up in the high zones. I'd take the modifications off so it could do the job it was made to do. They are not going to put a 100 million V-22 loaded with 19 troops on an insert to the top of a mountain in Afghanistan. Be blown out of the sky in no time. They will bring the 46 back for sure. Even the 53's cost too much to loose 1 to 2 a day. I thank you for going and will Pray God will watch over you and others while you fight while you can, for our Fredon and our Democratic way of life. Semper Fi Brother, and come Home to us Safe.

My Son will be Flying to Afghanistan too in 5 days now. I Please ask for help in Praying for Him as well. S/F.

well i will keep him in my prayers as well, whats his MOS?..maybe ill run into him

Thank you Greatly.(Clint), He is in the Air Farse. Safety NCO, SSgt, had been a Civil Engineer. He was in the Gulf deal as well. We are all fighting together. Hope you and all will still remember him. Thank you, and Semper Fi.

Keep us in your thoughts if you are blessed enough to be able to shoot an arab in the face!!

Was in Afghanistan with 3/6 in 2004.... One he'll of a mountainous unforgiving region.. God speed and Semper Fi

Good luck bro, ill see you there in 4 months. This push of troops to Afgahnistan is no joke. Hopefully they put us in the history books on this one.

Good Luck. I'll see you next month.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Godspeed Marines you will know what to do when you need too automatically it just happens, good training over and over I guess. Stay alert at all times.

God Bless you and your Marines

Jim

I would like to point out that these Marines all started out here on Leatherneck.com as wannabes and Poolees so I consider them the best.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My Thoughts and Prayers are with you always Marines.
    Rocky

Thread Information