Fleet Marine!! Ooh rah! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    3043 you're dumb. Read a paper. It's all there. Lay of the pup and pick on someone your own size before Doc Greek catches up to you again.

Quote Originally Posted by marine3043 View Post
    if you play cards everybody keeps their cards close to their chest. Young military personnel like to show the whole table their cards,,
    Are you serious?! Anything he's said here can be seen on CNN or read on yahoo news. It's no secret. He's not black ops.

doesnt any one watch AFN commericals--
    What the hell...NO!!!

Im sorry that Marines are bent out of shape because of a few off hand remarks. Maybe I should go back to doing what Marines do,,, drinking

I wish the Marines were started in a library,, maybe we would have some smarter warriors out there... Im just saying,,

good call --- I am dumb..

No arguments here...I mean, look how you spelled "revealing".

Credits
    Savings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    Hey all my fellow Devil Dogs! My class (20-09, MOS 3381) just graduated this past Thursday. I'm on ten days leave that the Corps graciously gave us. I'm looking forward to going to my unit. I am getting stationed at Camp Lejeune; my unit is 2nd BN, 8th Marines (infantry unit, ooh rah!!!). Anyone else here a 2-8? Also, I heard that they are gearing up for deployment. Is that true? If so, I am ready to go.
    God bless and Semper Fi, all!
    Congrats Marine. Only advice is an excited Marine is a forward Marine. SF.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    GENTLEMEN....why are you ALL replying to marine3043's posts?????? CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE!!!!! He's a FVCKING POSER!! WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT????????.......DOC

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    GENTLEMEN....why are you ALL replying to marine3043's posts?????? CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE!!!!! He's a FVCKING POSER!! WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT????????.......DOC
    Good call, Doc. I guess that's why we keep the Navy around, right? Right?

Hahah, just joking. You are right, though. That's the most bogus profile I've seen on here.

JWDevilDog,,, imposter? if you say so, but when you enter the chow hall on foster you can go to the right or left for the salad bar, make a right and you get the healthy food and to the left you get the fat boy food. Oh and you can tell JRC from the others.
    Uniform clothing is across the street from the chow hall

And the Spot is where the JRC Marines hang out.

Still no proof to me. I never been to Okinawa.

Credits
    Savings
    still doesn't mean you are who you say you are. could be some PFC who got kicked the F out when he got caught takin it in the butt... who's to say?

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    still doesn't mean you are who you say you are. could be some PFC who got kicked the F out when he got caught takin it in the butt... who's to say?
    lol..thats f'd up.

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post

LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57 View Post
    I only add them to my friend's list if they're hot, female terrorists.

Funny you should mention that. A lot of the terrorist organizations are trying hard to recruit females to carry out suicide attacks.

this site is great, Marines talking trash over the internet, there should be a non-Nco forum, an NCO forum and SNCO forum on here--

Thread Information