Fleet Marine!! Ooh rah!
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Fleet Marine!! Ooh rah!

Hey all my fellow Devil Dogs! My class (20-09, MOS 3381) just graduated this past Thursday. I'm on ten days leave that the Corps graciously gave us. I'm looking forward to going to my unit. I am getting stationed at Camp Lejeune; my unit is 2nd BN, 8th Marines (infantry unit, ooh rah!!!). Anyone else here a 2-8? Also, I heard that they are gearing up for deployment. Is that true? If so, I am ready to go.
    God bless and Semper Fi, all!

Wtf, YOU GET 10 DAYS LEAVE AND GOIN TO LEJEUNE... THANKS MARINE CORPS. But anyways, welcome to the fleet and oorah.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    Hey all my fellow Devil Dogs! My class (20-09, MOS 3381) just graduated this past Thursday. I'm on ten days leave that the Corps graciously gave us. I'm looking forward to going to my unit. I am getting stationed at Camp Lejeune; my unit is 2nd BN, 8th Marines (infantry unit, ooh rah!!!). Anyone else here a 2-8? Also, I heard that they are gearing up for deployment. Is that true? If so, I am ready to go.
    God bless and Semper Fi, all!
    Congratulations you ****ing lucky boot. Your basically going to be right near me. I'm with 1/8, and not to add on the fact that your going to Afghanistan! Put your kevlar on and don't take the hazing seriously you are FAR behind everyone else.

Congrats Marine.

Congratulations Marine,and welcome to the brotherhood.....
    Afganistan dead ahead,pay attention and be alert.
    Untill then....ENJOY YOUR LEAVE..

Congrats Marine. Camp Lejeune was my barracks for awhile. It's peaceful, if you want it to be. Semper Fi!

Thanks for the replies everyone. Oh, and I'm not right out of boot camp...well, four months removed, but still.
    Ive been hearing about some hazing on the horizion...not gonna say I'm thrilled, but hey, I'll make it. God help me.
    Anyway, I had heard that 2-8 had already gone to California to train for Afghanistan, so am I too late (I hope not)?

why do Marines insist on reavling information on leatherneck,, just because it is a Marine Corps community does not mean only Marines read this site.

Quote Originally Posted by marine3043 View Post
    why do Marines insist on reavling information on leatherneck,, just because it is a Marine Corps community does not mean only Marines read this site.
    I was just stating the truth, Corporal, with all respect.

Fleet Marines hazing booters?!?! Someone call the Commandant! Ease up 3043, you old salt, it's not a violation of OPSEC, and you forgot the capital M in your screen name.

I dont care about hazing,,, I will take a Marine behind the tree line

I was talking about how Marines talk so openly about their unit and deploying,,,, doesnt any one watch AFN commericals--

with all repect,, on your myspace and facebok,,, just "friend" all the enemies and terrorists,, and write little messages about your unit to them......

Quote Originally Posted by marine3043 View Post
    I dont care about hazing,,, I will take a Marine behind the tree line

I was talking about how Marines talk so openly about their unit and deploying,,,, doesnt any one watch AFN commericals--

with all repect,, on your myspace and facebok,,, just "friend" all the enemies and terrorists,, and write little messages about your unit to them......
    I see what you are saying, Corporal. If the admin of the website sees fit, they can remove this thread. I don't want to compromise my fellow Marines. I was just trying to gather some information about my future unit so I can be prepared.

I only add them to my friend's list if they're hot, female terrorists.

Honestly...its not like the terrorists dont know we are in Afghanistan and its not like they dont know Marine units will be over there.

if you play cards everybody keeps their cards close to their chest. Young military personnel like to show the whole table their cards,,

Thread Information