Kool Aid
Create Post

Thread: Kool Aid

Kool Aid

As a corpsman, there's never been anything better than a good lemonade. I remember my Marines that were on the back Lines. I recognize my Marines. Are there any?

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Are there any WHAT???....lemonade?....MARINES?....Corpsmen?....B ACK LINES? YES!!!!......ALL OF THE ABOVE....SOOOOOOO???????.....DOC

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    Are there any WHAT???....lemonade?....MARINES?....Corpsmen?....B ACK LINES? YES!!!!......ALL OF THE ABOVE....SOOOOOOO???????.....DOC

LMFAO!!!!
    You're the best Doc!!!!!

Rocky

Lime

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    Alright, so I say 'lime'. So what!? That's not like it's lights out, is it???!!! We all love that, no matter how 'hard' we pull....

All:

IThunder is quite llikely a despicable poser. Disregard anything written or stated.

To begin with, you have an incomplete profile. Until you complete same, you will get no further response (nor should you) from anyone on this site, effective now. And, until you explain yourself, fully, to a moderator, expect to hear black helicopters coming to extract your butt from this site and be eliminated from cluttering up our area.

Unless and until I hear otherwise, I will be posting this response after every single thing you put here as a warning to other Marines, Marine friends, and poolees. Suggest you unfrack yourself ASAP.

No poser should be permitted here or tolerated.
    So, be true to yourself and the Marines on our site.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The responsibility, and actions, expected of Corpsmen, serving with The Fleet Marine Force, in the Viet Nam War, haunt me, and other Squids, for long periods of time. Now, I have forgotten faces, names, dates, and now, after 40 years, it's coming back, to haunt me, enhance my guilt, and get thrown into that tornado, over, and over, in my nightmares. Hell, I knew a couple of Doc's, who didn't know C.P.R. and had to be "privately instructed", by the rest of us. I'm SO SORRY, that their training, was so poor....just some more guilt for SOME OF US to carry on with. If you were wounded, and survived....GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF YOU!!......GUILTY DOC

Thread Information