I'm Back!!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

I'm Back!!!

I'm a MARINE! Tell you what...feels GOOD! And to all you poolees...If I can do it, you can do it. Recruit Training is only as hard as you make it. The more you just shut up and do as your told, the more "easier" it gets. You'll be learning something new instead of relearning what you already know. "When the mind fails to comprehend, the body must be punished." So true! A lot of things you couldn't understand, or didn't think you could understand, suddenly become very clear after a couple trips to the Pit or the quarterdeck. LOL. Never give up. Even when your mind says you can't, your body will keep going. Your body can take more than you think it can. I know!

The Title is worth all of it. The IT'ing, the running, the shouting and screaming, the pain, all of it. It just makes it more memorable.

Congratulations! And thanks for the encouragement, too

Here's one, on the house

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congratulations Marine! You've advanced to a higher level of existence! Got any good Drill Instructor quotes for us?

CONGRATS AMY! Finally your home...I graduated from boot camp the day you guys were getting back from the Crucible. Yup rough and tough Oscar Company...too bad...you were in nasty papa..jk jk...but you know how it rolls....enjoy your leave...I'm heading off to MCT on Monday...just finished off REcruiters assistance

Congratulations, and thanks for the moto.

Congrats Marine.

Semper Fi.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Marine and welcome home. I requested your status change to Marine. Enjoy your leave you earned it.

Semper Fi

Jim

Congratulations, welcome to the brotherhood! Thank you for the moto on these poolees! Enjoy your leave Marine, you've earned it.

Semper Fi.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations Amy - welcome home!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks for the welcome home, everyone! It's great to be back. It's weird too, but it's great. I'm a person again!! lol.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    I'm a person again!! lol.
    You are more than that now, Semper Fi Marine!

Congrates! I just got back too, Delta Co. Plt. 1089. nice cold grad. we had there.

Congrats. I graduated with you to. Delta Co. Plt 1090. It feels great.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Cold doesn't even begin to describe it! lol. It was kinda funny seein' all those people in the bleachers all bundled up and freezin', and then there we were standin' tall and proud in our Charlies. Loved it.

hey Amy, how many times did DI Sgt Estremera almost throw a foot locker at someone during our core value classes, it seemed that she always got ****ed off at anyone who asked a "stupid" question.

Thread Information