Recruiter told me Infantry was Full, couldnt join Infantry, Is this true?
Create Post

Question Recruiter told me Infantry was Full, couldnt join Infantry, Is this true?

Hi I was talkin to my recruiter about Infantry and he says it is full I cant enlist Infantry. I also just heard we are sending 17,000 more troops to Afghanistan so I would think we would need more. I was under the impression that we could never have too many Infantrymen. I enlisted Open Contract Active Duty, 92 ASVAB above 120 on all combined scores, ship May 4, would like infantry, what are the possibilities?

If you enlist with an open contract, you're supposedly not allowed to get an Infantry contract, well at least that's what I was told by my former recruiter when i called him up to ask him about your question. But you never know he could be wrong.

This is correct, for now. There's other threads on here talking about this.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryCruZn View Post
    Hi I was talkin to my recruiter about Infantry and he says it is full I cant enlist Infantry. I also just heard we are sending 17,000 more troops to Afghanistan so I would think we would need more. I was under the impression that we could never have too many Infantrymen. I enlisted Open Contract Active Duty, 92 ASVAB above 120 on all combined scores, ship May 4, would like infantry, what are the possibilities?

Too many infantry? Has hell frozen over?

Go and take your chances.

Thread Information