Female grooming regulations
Create Post

Female grooming regulations

I'm looking to find what order lists out the regulations, more specifically I'm looking for female nail length standards.

Thanks for your help!
    Semper Fi

-Spaz

Your not planning on growing your finger nails long are ya Devil? Just Kidding! I'm not sure what order it is, but here is what it says.

Colored nail polish will not be worn with the utility uniform. Fingernails with multiple colors and decorative ornamentation are prohibited. Nail length will be no longer than 1/4 inch from the tip of the finger.

Yea, that's what I'm told but I need to find the regulation so I can know it ver batim.

However the last thing I read was "Fingernails shall not extend past the fingertips" and it does not state male or female.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The regs can be found on USMC.mil at
    http://www.marines.mil/news/publicat...0CH%201-4.aspx
    Download the MCO P1020.34G W/CH 1-5 PDF file.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzman View Post
    I'm looking to find what order lists out the regulations, more specifically I'm looking for female nail length standards.

Thanks for your help!
    Semper Fi

-Spaz
    P1020.34G its right above female hair regulations, the length is 1/4 inch past tip of your finger. also the not extend past finger tips is for male it then goes into mails shall not wear nail polish, once you pass that it is directly above the female hair regulations.
    ">Ch 5 1. Fingernails. Nail length will be no longer than 1/4-inch from the tip of the finger. MARADMIN 504/07"
    is the exact wording/ paragraph.

Thread Information