Well, I'm Off!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, I'm Off!

Well, I'm Off!

Hey Marines, I just wanted to thank everyone that's helped me with knowledge and whatnot. I appreciate all the help, and hopefully I'll remember the important things and not screw up too bad!

Well, I leave tomorrow morning for MEPS, and then off to earn my TITLE, hopefully I'll make it but as a MARINE.

I believe I should be in 3rd Bn, Mike Co.
    MCRD PI
    5811 - Military Police

Who else will be with me!?

-Cody

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Well, good luck! Leatherneck poolees have an impressive track record at RT, so you'll be fine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck Cody you are good to go son. Never quit, half step or question your mission and you will succeed in your quest to become one of the few. Upon your return on boot leave you are expected to check in with us so that we can upgrade your membership and avatar. I also expect that you relay your experiences to the Poolees that will follow you as you know that will be a great help to them. See ya in 13 weeks.

Godspeed

Jim

Good luck. Sound off and do what you're told and you'll be good to go.

I was 3rd Bn. Mike Co. back in 1992!! Ahhhh..Good luck young man, you'll do well!!

3rd bn. Marine here!

Lima Co. is better but it's cool.

Dueces. Don't be stupid and give up on something like boot! It's the easiest thing you'll do in the Corps.

I'm jealous! Good luck! If you want someone to write you, I'm game. Would be good to have someone return the favor when I'm finally on my way to becoming a United States Marine!

Ill be with ya Cody. See you down there, maybe we'll be in the same platoon.

Im leaving tomorrow night as well, good luck to you

Thanks everyone! If anyone would like to write me, feel free to get my address from Cpl. Blaylock, I'll be writing him as soon as I can. Also, if Cpl. Blaylock would like to keep you guys updated in this thread, that is fine as well! I know I will need all the support I can get. I understand it's going to be a long, tough road.

-Cody

Good luck, brother. I have faith you will come back with the Title. Just remember when you're feeling at your lowest, you have your recruits and Marines past, present and future since November 10th, 1775 once you get through it.

STAY MOTO!! See you in 13 weeks as a MARINE!

Good Luck, GET SOME, OOHRAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyborg View Post
    3rd bn. Marine here!

Lima Co. is better but it's cool.

Dueces. Don't be stupid and give up on something like boot! It's the easiest thing you'll do in the Corps.
    Seyborg are you sober today?

Good Luck !

GOOD LUCK!

I'm leaving for MCRDSD this Monday the 9th.

Thread Information