Underweight..Can I still talk to a Recruiter?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Underweight..Can I still talk to a Recruiter?

I am currently just a bit below the minimum weight required for my height, would I still be able to speak to a Marine Recruiter?

I do not plan on processing just yet, but rather, to get information and do research on opportunities and the process of becoming a Marine.

Would a Recruiter consider this a waste of time since I would not be ready to be processed at this time?

Speak to whomever you want, and let them tell you if it is a waste of their time.

But understand, once you put yourself on their radar,,, they will keep in touch with you.

just to let you know.. if your under wieght don't worry... at least when i went threw boot camp, if you were under wieght you had to hollor skinny body and you got doubble portion of food if you were fat you said fat body and you got hardly any food just enough to maybe get by. all i know is if you want in,, get some protein shakes and eat like you never ate before. good luck young man..

If you cast a shadow, you are good to go.

You will be getting food from the Fat Hogs as they give everything, except rabbit food to the skinny pvts.

Work on gaining weight, eat lots of calories.

The recruiters near me would talk to anyone they thought they could eventually make elligible to enlist. So yes you can talk to a recruiter, you just have to meet the correct height and weight requirements before you ship. If you have a good recruiter, he will monitor how you are doing, like my recruiter did for a kid who was having your same problem. He is now a Marine... so go ahead and talk to a recruiter. He will tell you what you need to do...

Well at least it's easier to gain weight than it is to lose it. Go ahead and talk to a recruiter.

Thread Information