VA Loan - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VA Loan

Quote Originally Posted by giveen View Post
    Well we close tomorrow.
    Realtor/lender/me had a big talk and there was a gigantic miscommunication from the top to the bottom.

We only had to pay $200, and one of the people we work with said she would try to get us paid back for that $200 or she would even pay it out of her own pocket since she didnt think it was fair that we got charged.
    Good to hear, keep the pressure on the realtor.....

It's not uncommon for some miscommunication during this process,,, it's like life: some people stick their head in the sand when the going gets tough, others thrive on it and it doesn't bother them. Stay patient, keep the pressure on the realtor, and don't give up.

Congratulations, Bro - I am very happy for you. Nice place - looks like you got a nice house, well done. Yeah, I totally agree, you gotta get rid of the lattice over the bar. I like how they sealed the crapper. Bravo!

Thank God that is all over.
    yesterday, the realtor called up and told my wife (who is pregnant) that we wont be closing. 3 minutes later, I get a call from a ****ed off crying wife. Eventually i calm her down and she goes on about her day.

15 minutes later I am leaving for the day to go home from work, the wife calls and said the realtor and title company people pulled some strings and we are officially closed.

We moved some stuff in last night and the in-laws came over to hang out a bit.

Thread Information