New Here...
Create Post

Thread: New Here...

New Here...

My brother told me about the site so I thought I'd check it out. I'm from Greenville, South Carolina. I'll be shipping out August 24 and I can't wait because I've been wanting this since I saw my uncle come back from Parris Island when I was a child. The MOS I picked is an aviation mechanic and well thats about it.

I'd also like to say thanks for yalls service to our coutry!

Thank you for the thank yous, good luck to you and your journey on becoming a Marine.

NOW MARCH YOUR A$$ STRAIGHT TO THE POOLEE AREA BECAUSE YOU DO NOT RATE TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH IN HERE JUST YET!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hello! I have the same shipdate as you and I also have an aviation MOS. I noticed in your profile that your shipdate is in 2990, which is a little beyond the scope of the DEP limit of 365 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    Hello! I have the same shipdate as you and I also have an aviation MOS. I noticed in your profile that your shipdate is in 2990, which is a little beyond the scope of the DEP limit of 365 days...
    I fixed it. I reckon I'll be seeing you down there.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Turner View Post
    I fixed it. I reckon I'll be seeing you down there.
    Indeed, along all sorts of interesting people. I think bootcamp is like a min-Senate, almost, like with recruits representing all parts of the East in one barracks. How often do you get to be among so many different people? I'm looking forward to that... I mean, not that we'll have much time for socializing.

Thread Information