Wounded Marine need buddies - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To all that responded

Thank you. I will be setting him up online from my computer, he is somewhat limited so I'll be his hands.

Roger that Gunny ! Im on it.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    GUNNY....Sent Steven my e-mail address. He's welcome to write.....anytime!!! GOD Bless him, and you too Gunny!.....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek

Wia Membership

I will happily pay his WIAs membership. You have my email, send me a bill!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyhiles View Post
    Cpl Steven Schulz of Friendswood TX is 100% disabled from an IED that left him paralyzed on one side. His injuries were facial as well as shrapnel in other parts of his body. I live 5 miles from him and visit often. I am going to ask him to join us here and will ask the Honchos here to give him a complementary account. He is a proud Marine, and like so many of his fellow combatants wants to go back. He is blind in one eye and has diminished vision in the other. When leaving his home the first time I visited, his mother said to me “What Steven needs most now are buddies. He still has PT at the VA twice a week and is able to see others and talk to “His kind”. I suspect the Marines here will become his buddies. It must be hell to have been so vibrant and active and now be confined to a wheel chair. Boredom is evil and works on your mind. Getting emails and phone calls are a big part of his staying mentally alert. We read about and hear of our wounded Brothers in Arms, but to sit and talk with them makes me so proud to be a Marine. So please, contact Steven and talk to him as only a Marine can.

Cpl. Steven Schulz
    Home:
    Cell:
    Email: rxsteven90@yahoo.com
    Address: 2421 Garnetfield Ln.
    Friendswood, TX 77546
    My home:
    Thanks for sharing Gunny, God's most excellent creation, A Marine Corps GYSGT, Semper FI we are here to help our brother in need.

I'm With Triple...

Ellie and Mods...

If for some reason a membership can't be granted? I'd be more than willing to front the money for a membership for Steven. Contact me.

Welcome Steven.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Wounded Marine need buddies

Thanks Gunny for letting us know about Stephen.
    I sent him a private E-mail
    I wouldn't make a pimple on his ass since I wasn't wounded in Nam and sometimes I feel guilty about that but I was lucky.
    Thanks GOD that Once A Marine Always A Marine and proud of it.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Post from the dead...I sent Cpl. Schulz and email before I left for boot back in January...well now I'm a LCpl! I just re-read the email, and he's a member here, but doesn't have any postings... I added him as a friend, his UN is : rxsteven.

Semper Fi

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter View Post
    THAT'S A GREAT THOUGHT ROB ! HOPE IT HAPPENS
    Since some folks think that we moderators do not read every post

We saw and looking into it.....

Ellie[/QUOTE]

We all know that Shaff hangs out on the coronation thread

Thanks Gy, I'll ping him ASAP

SF

Thread Information