SSgt Jim Nelson in hospital
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member

SSgt Jim Nelson in hospital

Evidently Jim toughed out three days of hernia and bowel infection. He's in surgery now and the Docs are removing a bit of intestine. Dale will keep us informed as to his condition.

Let's get some of that Leatherneck prayer mojo happening!

Lord, watch over our Brother Jim at this hour and in the days to come. Steady the hand of the healer and bless him with skill. Smile on him as he sleeps and recovers. Amen.

Stay strong hard-charger. We're praying for you.

PRAYERS ARE OUTBOUND.

Lord I just lift Jim up to you right now and ask that you give him and his family strength through this time. You are the great physician and as your word says, by your stripes we are healed. Father I claim healing and victory in Jim's life as he goes into surgery and throughout his recovery. Give his friends and family a peace that transcends all understanding. Above all Lord may your will be done in Jim's life and not ours. As your word says in Psalms, you order your angels around us that we may not even strike our foot upon a stone. Lift Jim up and protect him, send your angels to guide and keep him. I pray this not in my name or power but in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers going out to you SSgt Nelson. God speed on a quick and healthy recovery.

God may you put your hands on this Great Marine(man,father). He has served you since he was young. He has helped many poolee's to straighten up and earn the title. SSG Jim Nelson(your family to) you will be in my prayers.

SSGT Jim Nelson,

You have guided my journey from the beginning and I am still walking toward that long road leading to the famous "yellow footprints." You are in my thoughts and prayers. Lord, may you hold SSGT Nelson in your care and love right now as he goes into surgery and the recovery thereafter. In your name, Amen.

Stay strong, SSGT! You are an amazing Marine.

Our Prayers are with you, SSGT of Marines.

Let the Lord watch over him and keep him safe.

Prayers outboud..

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    So far it looks good for SSgt Nelson:

Quote Originally Posted by CHOPPER7199 View Post
    Jim Is Out Of Surgery And Doing Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOPPER7199 View Post
    Jim Is In, North Colorado Medical Center 1801 16th St. Greeley, Colorado 80631 Will Try To Keep You People Up To Date Along With Yellow.

Thanks CPL YW for the update. I will pray before I hit the rack right now. Good to hear he is doing ok after surgery. God Bless. Stay Strong, SSGT! The Corps and all who walk beside it are with you, SSGT.

Thanks for the update Cpl. Yellowwing, will give another prayer out for SSgt Nelson before I hit the rack.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    One more update:
    Quote Originally Posted by 003XXMarineDAD View Post
    Jim came out of surgery fine , he however has 14 inches of bowel gone now . I guess he is all A++hole now. He is in room 447 at the hospital Chopper put on here earlier. He is pretty out of it right now and is probaly going to be there for about a week till his intestines get back in shape.
    We will update in the AM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks for the info guys - I sent him a plant to brighten up his room.

Thread Information