I'm going to meet the commandant tomorrow - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence View Post
    Thanks.

Been away with some minor health issues, but am back for a spell. Hoping to catch up.

Sounds like you were there....we heard about it second hand...in Oki. He didn't answer the question though, did he?
    It was in Oki. I don't think that question has ever been answered. The question was answered somewhat about 0313's they now no longer roll over to 0369 when putting on staff. It would open a giant can of worms if they did the same thing to 9999's

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Accord View Post
    So the commandant is coming to Camp Lejeune tomorrow and I was one of 5 Marines in my battalion selected to meet him. I'm bringing my camera, if I get the chance to take a picture with him i'll be sure to post it.
    Good job!!
    Penrest

The Commandant came to Soi back in November to Personally Promote two Students to LCpl after they saved a old women from a burning building. I was lucky enough to be in the field in a Fighting Hole.....

So the day has come and passed....and Accord hasnt reported how it went........think he's in the brig? LoL just messing with ya Accord but if you're reading this....how did it go?

Don't ask him hard stumping questions lol.

Maybe the question was beyond his paygrade. Thanks for the intel on an old story !

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    It was in Oki. I don't think that question has ever been answered. The question was answered somewhat about 0313's they now no longer roll over to 0369 when putting on staff. It would open a giant can of worms if they did the same thing to 9999's

In the brig or working his butt off as a 2nd Lt. in HQMC.....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Buckeye I have learned something new from you today. I did not know wilson had earned the MOH. I did know that his daughters formed the 80's rock group Heart.

Bulkyker,

Here is the Wikipedia print out on General Wilson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_H._Wilson,_Jr.

Wilson was promoted to General on July 1, 1975, when he assumed the office of Commandant of the Marine Corps. As Commandant, General Wilson repeatedly stressed modernization of the post-Vietnam Marine Corps.

Thread Information