Marine bases???
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marine bases???

Marine bases???

How many are there and where are they all located, I have been looking for a list and have not had luck...Thanks for the help (newbie)

Okinawa, Japan, Camp Pendleton Calif., Camp Lejeune N.C., Beaufort S.C., Cherry Point N.C. 29 Palms Calif., Those are some of the main duty stations. Of course there arer Marines at every embassy in the world. Oh and of course MCRD San Diego Calif., and MCRD Paris Island S.C. I'm sure other Marines will add to this list. Ohh-Rah Proud Poolee Mamma.

Thank you!!!!

Mirimar, Barstow and Bridgeport California, New River Air Station, North Carolina off the top of my head that haven't been named.

You also have detachments of Marines at any school that teaches joint service or Marines, security forces at Kings Bay, Georgia and Norfolk, Virginia. There is also Quantico and HQMC in D.C.

Don't forget every recruiting station across the country too!

everyone is so helpful!!!! OOH-RAH

LOL...we try our best ma'am!

Have a good day and ask any questions in the future as we'll be glad to help

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There are also Marines stationed at Mare Island California, Guantanamo Bay Cuba, and camp fuji Japan. There are quite a few here in Stuttgart Germany. Wookie was stationed in Greece. There are Marines stationed in Guam. There are Marines stationed in Panama. Plus units get sent on boondoggles to anywhere in the US or World that you can imagine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

With all of those duty

stations it is beginning to resemble our Marines' Hymn. There is also Marines stationed in the Bahamas ma'am. I never got there but it would have been nice also Key West. We know your not old at all. We just respect the people that we serve and our country.

Gunny out

Now just out of curiosity are we hitting the major Marine Reserve areas to because I know that there are quite a few that while they are not actual Marine Corps bases there are active duty Marines serving there. Such as the aviation unit at Edwards AFB here in Cali.

and any ship at sea right?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Take yourself back to the wading pool Knight.

Greece was a Navy base.... but I understand the point.

Not to be technical, but all of the Security Forces Marines are on Navy Installations. There are actually only a dozen or so Marine bases; however, Marines can be found stationed on just about every military base that there is.

In every city that has a Reserve Unit there is a Inspector/Instructor Staff which is made up of active duty Marines.

Marine Bases:

Henderson Hall / 8th & I
    Quantico
    Camp Allen
    Cherry Point
    Camp LeJeune
    New River
    Albany
    MCAS Beaufort
    Parris Island
    Yuma
    MCRD San Diego