MCL application
Create Post

Thread: MCL application

MCL application

I had a couple of questions about my Marine Corps League application. I would ask my local sponsor but, I haven't been able to get a hold of him. If any one knows, any info would be great.

1. What is the difference between signing up for your local detachment, or the Member at Large (MAL) membership?

2. What is the difference between the Regular membership, and the Associate membership?

If anyone know, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.... Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchell View Post
    I had a couple of questions about my Marine Corps League application. I would ask my local sponsor but, I haven't been able to get a hold of him. If any one knows, any info would be great.

1. What is the difference between signing up for your local detachment, or the Member at Large (MAL) membership?

2. What is the difference between the Regular membership, and the Associate membership?

If anyone know, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.... Twitch
    Associate membership would be for someone that is not a Marine or a FMF Corpsman. MAL is someone who is a member of the league but does not call one detachment home. Hope this helps.

The difference between being a member of Local Detachment and being a (MAL) ifyor are a full member you belong to a Detachment> Its like belonging to a Family.
    Members at Large are like floater and have no real home.
    Regular Memberships means you are a Marine or a Corpman detach with a Marine Unit.
    Associate Members are friends or Family member who shares the same beliefs.

Outstanding........ thanks devils. I really appreciate it. SF

Do you guys know how much it costs? The MAL is 30?, what about the regular? Thanks....

Our Detachment is $31 a year.

Good to know. Thanks Sergeant! I guess I will just pay the 30$ dollars, and if it's more than I will have to make good..... Oorah Sgt.

Thread Information