Feel different? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel different?

I understand everyone's concern about just sitting at home not doing anything at all. That is not what I plan on doing at all I'm still going to go out have a good time just wont be going to parties and such.

I have to agree some of my friends are not good friends to have but on the other hand I have some great friends who understand me not wanting to go partying and they think its a good call and we have found other things to do instead of being stupid.

Thank you all for your advice I will take everything into consideration. But right now I'm going to my friends going away party he ships off to the island on tuesday!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    That is not what I plan on doing at all I'm still going to go out have a good time just wont be going to parties and such.
    Thank you all for your advice I will take everything into consideration. But right now I'm going to my friends going away party he ships off to the island on tuesday!!
    Either my bifocals deceive me or could you make up my mind.....your either going to party or you ain't..........get your story straight!

Tell me again what the purpose of this post is for.......

Sir with all due respect it was a going away party, I was home at like 9 that night. More like a family get together. Just a small thing no drinking no chance of getting into trouble. Sorry for the confusion.
    The sole purpose of this thread was to see if other poolees had some of the same experiences or feeling the same way.

Imagine the moment when the ssgt that called you a ****bag and told you that you were going to fail and never mount to anything says "Congratulations MARINE."

Your stomach will come right up through your throat. ALL of us were sobbing. Even 2nd battalion.

Good job, keep it up.

Good post. I took a lot from it. I'm still a "Marine Friend," but feel like a poolee at this point. Will be in two weeks as long as Rd. 2 at MEPS goes good and I have no reason to expect it will not.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Sir with all due respect it was a going away party, I was home at like 9 that night. More like a family get together. Just a small thing no drinking no chance of getting into trouble. Sorry for the confusion.
    The sole purpose of this thread was to see if other poolees had some of the same experiences or feeling the same way.
    The key word Domion was/is party...a party is a party regardless of you have a non-alcoholic party or a drunk fest with a big cake and Ms.Rotten crotch jumping through a fire ring.....and *****derves as munchies.

I understand what you are saying...however from your previous post....

just wont be going to parties and such.

right now I'm going to my friends going away party
    Sort of an oxymoron statement.....ALL is good in my Marine Corps world!

Don't worry.....

Keep your motivation...enjoy the life you now have and stay out of trouble...but that does not mean to stop living and isolate yourself from the world.

An old quote,parable or cliché if you will....

"With friends like that,who needs enemies!"

Change your friends...

when you return from the MCRD...hopefully a Marine your friends on the block will be marching time while you are forward marching!

You are still young (all of you poolies). Enjoy your life while you still can. Just use you best judgement about your activities and your friends. If your best judgement now still gets you into trouble then you don't need to be in the Marines. As long as you conduct yourself in a manner as not to draw unwanted attention to yourself then enjoy life and then ship off. Going into hibernation will just bring on depression. Ain't worth it.

Thread Information