Girlfriend - Page 6
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Girlfriend

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    Well, I'm going to MCT after boot camp. It is my understanding that SOI is a much longer and more in-depth version of MCT and only for 03XX Marines. So I'll only be at MCT for a short while until I go to Pensacola.

Unless, of course, you meant both MCT and SOI has this ritual, which I've never heard of before, but I take your word for it.
    ok I got you now. Ok School of Infantry (SOI) is the actual command which encompasses all kinds of "infantry" training. SOI (W) for example has:

ITB Bn (for grunts)
    MCT Bn (others)

The Recon school just moved there too, as well as LAV school, and advanced (AIT) which is a bunch of schools. So in short, yes you are going to SOI, where you will be assigned to MCT. Cheers!

ps-I think MCT only gets light beer, but I don't know. AIT drinks Guiness extra stout from Das Boot...

Credits
    Savings
    I'm guessing the guy who started this thread was looking for some pity... These Marines are giving you some good "advice", wether it's what you want to hear or not is a different matter. If you do break up with her, then just consider yourself lucky that you won't ever have to worry about walking in on your "best friend" since little league jack hammering someone you care about... It sucks. And even after you've beaten that guy to a pulp, there's nothing you can do to truly make the pain go away... Just tossing my two cents into the hat based on previous experiences...

Best has been given...which is experiences of others...

Take these opinions and digest them....and hope all works for You

This thread is closed

Ellie

Thread Information