Girlfriend - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My girl friend that i went with back in 1969 when i entered the Marine Corps drops our friendship while im going through boot,said i most likely would not come back from Viet Nam.she was wrong, DI told us that Jodie would take care of her and not to worry.

Credits
    Savings
    “Celibacy is the worst form of self-abuse.”

Phantom Blooper, truer words have never been spoken, my Marine friend!

As for your perdicament (spelling?), a wise man once said, if you love something let it go, if it comes back, it loves you too. All women are different, and that's why I'm in such a hurry to get gone. I don't want to be involved with a girl while I'm away at boot... The thought of her being with someone else in wake of my absence would be way too much for me to bear. Someday, I could find a girl who I love enough to marry, but not while I'm serving.. I'll stick to the one-nighters, I like it better that way anyhow.
    Use your situation to get you through boot... Motivation!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I'll stick to the one-nighters
    Wear a sock!

Dont Worry , Your gonna come back and your gonna find your girlfriend just like you left her, FRESHLY FU*KED.

If you do break up, just think about it as saving yourself from the anger you will eventually have. Cause unless she is ultra dedicated to you, the first time she gets drunk in college, she's going to slip, trip, and fall on some dudes dick. She'll tell you sooner or later, and you'll break up ****ed. Your just saving time.

Credits
    Savings
    "Wear a sock!"

Depending on who it is, I wear two socks and waterproof boots... lol...

Credits
    Savings
    I think separation can be a great thing. It basically just allows you to test the quality of your relationship and saves you a lot of wasted time. My now husband and I were apart for over a year while we were dating because of school and barely ever saw eachother...that separation showed us how much we really meant to one another and solidified our relationship. And now that we are both joining the Marine Corps it'll be another loooong separation, but we know what our relationship can stand and what it's worth. Cheesy, I'm sure, but true. Ultimately, just look at it for what it is: what's meant to be will be. And if not, whatever, then she just was not the one for you.

thank you for all the help, even the ones that didnt really help and made the situation worse, it was still some funny advice.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by rg2o3 View Post
    even the ones that didnt really help and made the situation worse, it was still some funny advice.
    Believe it or not, there are some of us capable of understanding the subtext of that statement.

You better get her some ****ing diamonds before the "situation" gets any "worse". Give me a break. The Marine Corps is bigger than your girlfriend. **** her "situation". We know Jody will.

Try it. If you get a dear john letter then f it. 3 guys in my platoon got dear john letters including me. (or what I thought was a dear john letter turns out it wasnt. anyways we would sit in a circle reading the letters to each other laughing at them. my other friend wrote a dear sally letter it was awsome she wrote to him everyday after that course he would throw them away before i could get my paws on them. but he try it if she does share the story with them and shove it off your shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    Believe it or not, there are some of us capable of understanding the subtext of that statement.

You better get her some ****ing diamonds before the "situation" gets any "worse". Give me a break. The Marine Corps is bigger than your girlfriend. **** her "situation". We know Jody will.
    You really didnt understand my post because the second part of your post was irrelevent to what i said about the advice i was getting.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsnff89 View Post
    Try it. If you get a dear john letter then f it. 3 guys in my platoon got dear john letters including me. (or what I thought was a dear john letter turns out it wasnt. anyways we would sit in a circle reading the letters to each other laughing at them. my other friend wrote a dear sally letter it was awsome she wrote to him everyday after that course he would throw them away before i could get my paws on them. but he try it if she does share the story with them and shove it off your shoulder.
    Thank you. That was actually some of the best straight foward advice. I'
    m just going to try it. If it works then it works and if not then forget it.

Honestly im not sure if this is the section this should be in, but im sorry. Anyway, im currently a poolee, and was wonder if any of you guys had tips on how to make being in the Marine Corp. the easiest on ur relationship. I will be leaving a girlfriend back at home and was just wondering on some tips. Thank you.
    Good luck if she doesn't cheat on you, You HAVE WON THE LOTTERY.

thank you for all the help, even the ones that didnt really help and made the situation worse, it was still some funny advice.
    Sorry, I see none of this advice as funny, or irrelevent. I have four buddies in Boot Camp at Parris Island, and only one has not gotten the dreadful "Dear Jody" letters. All these answers are straight forward. My brothers wife went from him, to ****ing my older brother ( they were room-mates at Lejeune). She told him the day he was shipping to Afghanistan. I have been around the Marine Corps for 12 years (because of my brothers), and I have seen numerous women cheating on their boyfriends/husbands. Hell, at one time Lejeune's wives had some flag that represented when their husbands/boyfriends were deployed. It's reality man. If she doesn't cheat than great. Just because she doesn't cheat on you during Boot Camp, doesn't mean she won't once you get to the fleet and get deployed. Best advice I have seen from a buddy of mine in the fleet he gave to his now wife. "While I'm at boot, f*** who you want. Just don't f***ing tell me about it."

like they say... when you are on your way home from deployment, give your wife a few days head start to clean the nut stains off the sheets and kick the guys to the curb....

also, those flags you are refering too FP08, are deployment flags that have been around for a long time... they are red bordered white centered with stars dictating how many family members you have deployed. (my mother thinks it has to do with those in service... could I be wrong??? sure, my wife says it all the time.)

so, yeah.... it's worse when it's off base... you don't have other military wives calling PMO on the wh0res fvcking guys in the duplex next door when she knows her husband is deployed....

she doesn't fall under the UCMJ but PMO can kick them off base!!!! take that you cheating b!tch!

Thread Information