a marine hater or wanna be
Create Post

a marine hater or wanna be

just spent six long fu*king hours with a blow hard who didn't respect the marine's. first i found out that one of the men i was working with was and is a marine (3 third recon and is 71 years young )and this duch bag say's he's goes over board about being a marine. i said it's a brother hood and that unless he went threw it he couldn't understand it. i said we take great pride in what we have gone threw just to call our selfs a marine. long story, short he tried to say he had brothers and uncle that were marines but i know he was full of sh*t. i shut him down like a fuc*ing ***** he was.. needless to say he didn't have anything else to say about the marines. P.S. his m 1 grand bullsh*t story was funny. thats for another post.

Sgt. William Pilgrim Jr.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    wannabe

Just another fool life goes on.

Don't mean to nit pick here but, you talk about people not having respect for the Marines........how about captializing the word "Marines?"

Marine

Quote Originally Posted by ironjohn929 View Post
    Don't mean to nit pick here but, you talk about people not having respect for the Marines........how about captializing the word "Marines?"

Sorry about that was a little hot from listen to him all the way with his bull**it. i try to do better.yours truly

Sgt. William Pilgrim Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ironjohn929 View Post
    Don't mean to nit pick here, but how about filling out your profile SSgt. Or at least more of it. SF

Thread Information