Ears,Open.Eyeballs,Click.
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Ears,Open.Eyeballs,Click.

If anyone is interested in watching the full documentary Here is a link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx1Q2...eature=related. Enjoy its an amazing movie. Also i did not upload this btw!

Thanks, I'm gonna go watch it now. Merry Christmas Eve.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas. I love this documentary.

I bought the DVD awhile back. Very good.

I always thought it sucked. But thats just my opinion.

Pretty awesome DVD in my opinion.

Wow, that's intense, but motivating.

That doc left out SO MANY things and if I had been a poolee when I watched it, I would've left thinking "WTF?"

Reason I do like it though is because it was filmed around the same time I went to boot camp and Charlie Company, the company I was in, was who the filmed conctentrated on. I remember most of those DIs in that movie, not all because the platoon in the movie were swallow...I mean, Follow Series, and we were Lead.

But I definitely remember Sgt Martinez, Sgt Marquez, SSgt Kern and a few others who were in that movie. And most of all Sgt Cervantes, who was my Heavy in boot. He's the one walking around harrassing recruits during field day ("Aye aye sir woulda been the correct response!") You think he's scary on screen? Man I could tell you some stories....

Great movie, but I hate that depressing music they play in the back round

Quote Originally Posted by Allen870922 View Post

Yea me too!
    I only liked a couple of scenes. It definently doesn't resemble Boot Camp very well. That Platoon looked like a bag of a**. Plus allot of the highlights of the film was stuff that happend every day from what I remember.
    But maybe things have just changed that much from when I went through. I don't know!

Yeah, I agree, I didn't like this documentary very much either. They left out soooo much from what I can remember.

I think the poolees like it so much because it's kind of like peeking in from the outside. But for those of us who were there, it's kinda like "Eh..." I'd rather be a fly on a wall so I could see what happened when those documentary dudes WEREN'T there....

I'd rather be a fly on a wall so I could see what happened when those documentary dudes WEREN'T there....

I hear that!

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    No Problem guys! I hope you all have a Great Christmas and New year! Stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen870922 View Post
    I just watched the whole thing on youtube, and I think that Discovery's "Making Marines" is way better. But this was still entertaining.

Thread Information