Looking For Marines - Page 85
Create Post
Page 85 of 121 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1805

Roll Call...Plt 1113 MCRD 1987

*************UNCLASSIFIED************

PLATTON 1113 SOUND OFF

Looking to hear from those who I walked the yellow line; whom I saw my first day in the United States; that have endured our pain and graduated with wisdom, courage, strength, and honor.

*************UNCLASSIFIED************

once...always...

semper fi

gentlemen, it takes a special breed of men, and in the beginning boys 17 to 23 years old who joined the crotch for whatever reason. we hold a common brotherhood that cannot be taken away. You can't explain to a "doggie" or an "airdale" what it meens to be a MARINE. I have so much pride in our corps, I cannot begin to put it in words.
    If I seem a little sentimental about our Corps I apologize to whoever this affends. I am proud to have served in the same Corps as you men.
    SEMPER FI God Bless and goodnight CHESTY wherever you are.

standing by for orders 0341 for life suicide charlie

Talking

First post
    Anybody need any ammo?

You called...
    You're looking....

I'm here...

Marine Free Member AlwaysWillBe's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Someone need close air support ??

Exactly what is it you are looking for REAPER?

SgtMaj, did you know a sgtmaj Roy Mock, he was in the Corps back in the 60's, His son went on to become a General in the Corps.
    Just Curious,
    by the way he was a good friend.

Credits
    Savings
    Waltcolle4, re: post 1251, I couldn't have said it better. USMRD, Parris Island, 2nd Bn, Plt 297 1960

thanks Gunny,
    w.l. collins usmcrd plt 143 1stbn july 1961

"Goodnight Chesty wherever you are"

Right here. Next best after the Corps!!

Quote Originally Posted by waltcolle4 View Post
    gentlemen, it takes a special breed of men, and in the beginning boys 17 to 23 years old who joined the crotch for whatever reason. we hold a common brotherhood that cannot be taken away. You can't explain to a "doggie" or an "airdale" what it meens to be a MARINE. I have so much pride in our corps, I cannot begin to put it in words.
    If I seem a little sentimental about our Corps I apologize to whoever this affends. I am proud to have served in the same Corps as you men.
    SEMPER FI God Bless and goodnight CHESTY wherever you are.
    You forgot to include us females is all.

Heh.

being the good marine that I am, I was sure that everyone knew that my post included all marines, male and female alike, I did not mean to leave out any female personal, just like corpsman are included in my response, now having said that remember that I served in General Shoups marine corps, and I swear I don't remember platoon 143 Parris Island SC 1961 having any female marines in it. Having never served with a fine women marine, I can only pass on the great confidence, and ability that the women marines have. we sorry ass men have been alone too long.
    God Bless,
    and "Road Guards Out"

Quote Originally Posted by waltcolle4 View Post
    being the good marine that I am, I was sure that everyone knew that my post included all marines, male and female alike, I did not mean to leave out any female personal, just like corpsman are included in my response, now having said that remember that I served in General Shoups marine corps, and I swear I don't remember platoon 143 Parris Island SC 1961 having any female marines in it. Having never served with a fine women marine, I can only pass on the great confidence, and ability that the women marines have. we sorry ass men have been alone too long.
    God Bless,
    and "Road Guards Out"
    No worries.

I'll just send my Akita to lick you to death in retaliation, is all.

Thread Information