Looking For Marines - Page 84
Create Post
Page 84 of 121 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1805
    Quote Originally Posted by lthunder View Post
    Looking for Marines that can react to a firefight. If you respond to hostile firefight, then you probably know me because I was there. Just drop and give me 20; then look for the target.

Carlos N. Hathcock...

*****es

All:

IThunder is quite llikely a despicable poser. Disregard anything written or stated.

To begin with, you have an incomplete profile. Until you complete same, you will get no further response (nor should you) from anyone on this site, effective now. And, until you explain yourself, fully, to a moderator, expect to hear black helicopters coming to extract your butt from this site and be eliminated from cluttering up our area.

Unless and until I hear otherwise, I will be posting this response after every single thing you put here as a warning to other Marines, Marine friends, and poolees. Suggest you unfrack yourself ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    All:

IThunder is quite llikely a despicable poser. Disregard anything written or stated.

To begin with, you have an incomplete profile. Until you complete same, you will get no further response (nor should you) from anyone on this site, effective now. And, until you explain yourself, fully, to a moderator, expect to hear black helicopters coming to extract your butt from this site and be eliminated from cluttering up our area.

Unless and until I hear otherwise, I will be posting this response after every single thing you put here as a warning to other Marines, Marine friends, and poolees. Suggest you unfrack yourself ASAP.
    I read Marine Sniper and Silent Warrior and never read that, did I miss Something?

judo instruction

Doe's anybody remember sgt nadoo(not sure of spelling) he was that little man who taught ju jitsu at 1st ITR camp geiger N.C. He was there in fall of 1961, he was quite a charactor, and a damn good instructor. whipped my ass (if ass offends any one im sorry)

Co. "R" 1st ITR 1961
    "The few the brave the pogey bait "R" company"

anyone from graduating class 15 june, 1971 platoon 1036 san diego

Anyone know the Whereabouts of W.O. Charlie "Hashmark" Hasher,10th Motor transport Btln.,Marine WingMotor Transport Sq.4,His last unit 14th Marine Reg.USMCR in Philly. Semper Fi

WHRUP - "hey maggot - you're 0311"

"Dear Kathy, they're sending me to VIETNAM"

czindms

Need a good Plt.Sgt. 0369, F U C K it what is anouther round..... So who is getting there A S S Kicked this time?????

Looking for 2/7 marines 1989 to 1993

I am looking for vet marines who served in 2/7 from 1989 to 1993 in E co. and in weapons platoon.

Looking to Contact my recruiter

I'm trying to find my recruiter, last known rank was SSGT Mark N. Weaver, he was recruiting out of Laconia NH, in the late 80's. I am trying to contact him with news of a passing mutual friend. Sgt Paul Lacaillade, last duty station was 2/2. If anyone know Weaver, please have him get in touch with me. my contact info is in my profile.

Anyone that knew Paul, he was killed in an accident last August while riding his bicycle with his father, sister and neice. He left behind a loving wife and two children.

Ready to kill on your command

Quote Originally Posted by tac109 View Post
    Ready to kill on your command
    Killer your profile needs work.

Present and accounted for SIR .....

"SIR THE PRIVATE DOESN'T KNOW"

That will get you killed.

Still and always will be a part of me..100% United States Marine!! OooRaHHH!!

I am proud to hold the title. I am proud to make this my first post. I am proud.

Dropped my cock and grabbed my socks.........LETS ROLL!!!

"Death on a leash"

Thread Information