Looking For Marines - Page 55
Create Post
Page 55 of 121 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    "take No Prisoners " Semper Fi Death Before Dishonor
    Good Night Sleep Tight Whever You Are Chesty Puller

let's rock and roll!!!!

Outstanding!

Any DC area Marines aboard? St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, time to lift up a few pints!

My name is Denise Weems, I am looking for my son Gregory Alan Weems. Recently enlisted, 01/2007. At Camp Pendleton? 4410 N. Glen Rd. Kingman, AZ 86401 - (928)757-3951, where he can reach me... Please ...Thank You...

Anyone mind on telling me WTF are we talking about???

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper
    08-05-02, 06:56 PM
    LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A UNITED STATES MARINE.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF SEMPER FI.

I KNOW YOU MARINES ARE OUT THERE, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken.
    Oooh-rahh!

GTG...

Any Marine who is led and shown the right way from the beginning should know the true meaning of what it means to be a Marine! Leadership by example....Lead and they will follow!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt0811
    Reporting for duty:rambo:
    105how bulldog8534

I'm ready! (can I bring my beer with me?).

Semper Fi!

Adapt, overcome, improvise.....you got the beer, I got the ice and cooler! We gotta take care of each other, brother.

I'm an old air-dale from the Old Corps . Sgt.C Ball /6413 2nd MAW.Cherry pt.Semper Fi!

Present and accounted for

Rock On Always Ready!!

Not as Lean, Not as Mean, but Still a U.S. MARINE

Joe "Devil Dog" Reed
    Service Officer Kent, Wa Post #15
    Legion Riders Chapter #79 " The Snoqualmie Riders "
    www.kentlegion.com
    http://snoqualmieriders.com/

SGT. (Grim Reaper) L/CPL Lukens is requesting your help. I am looking for a Marine that I served with when we were with 2/9 back in 87-88,89. His rank was LCPL, Thomas,Jimmy (Z) was his name. Although I have served with many Marines and would like contact from any of them I am really interested in finding Jimmy Z.
    I have served with Barracks in P.I., and Japan. After Jpn. I served with 1/4 WPNS Co. (boat Plt.).
    I miss active marine duty despertly. It kills me to hear and see Marines hurt and dying in the streets of Iraq. Maybe I could have saved 1 or more lives, or, maybe none at all, I just desire to be there.
    SEMPER FI yall. You are the best. Small price to pay to be one of the worlds finest. OOOOHHHRRAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Thread Information