Looking For Marines - Page 54
Create Post
Page 54 of 121 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Talking

OOOYYYAAAHHH!!!!!

tunns tavern in A.C NEW JERSY havent been there yet just heard about it . have all my issues plus sum extra have enuff weapons for 14 men . SEMPER FI

I'm here for the love of Country and Corps!!

I've been out since '97 but I'm still a Marine & I still love my Corps! When & where?

Pick me, Pick me. I am ready. I don't know where we are going, but surely we will need to get paid. I helped develop the original automated pay system (JUMPS), so I will add a patch to cut us some checks. Anyone who doesn't want the new beer allotment, please let me know now!

Hell yes... still here and still keeping on... Sleep tight America... Marines are everywhere.... Once and always.... Semper Fi

count me in READY, WILLING, AND ABLE!! SEMPER FI!!

Credits
    Savings
    looking for who was at camp pendleton between 1960 & 1964 in mp co. both in base & div. an was on the cuban crisis,aboard ship then.

Ooooooooorrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reporting for Duty locked and loaded

They say I'm to old! Won't let me go back. Anybody got a boat or plane to Iraq? I have still got it and am ready to rumble.

Semper Fi!

/

my sea bag are packed

may be old and out of shape,but still able to stand a post...SEMPER FI!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davecerami275
    looks like everyone is ready to go. now we need to find a bar where we can discuss the "mission." since this "mission is classified spouses will not be allowed to accompany you to the "meeting" to discuss our "mission"
    How about Our Place Saloon in Titusville Florida, cold beer, lots of Vets, sorry no Hooters'

Thread Information