Looking For Marines - Page 45
Create Post
Page 45 of 121 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
    MSGT. KAZZ .... Present and Accounted for.

Oohra!!! and how I miss it.

Looking for old buddys from G. Co. or F. Co wpns. plt. 2/7 from back in my day of active duty 7/1980 to 3/1984
    Hell it would even be good to here from some of the guys from boot camp MCRD 3024 maybe some of my D.I.'s Like well at that time Senior D.I. Ssgt. J. L. Pierce and or Sgt. M. D. Flynn Those were the Two That Realy stuck in my head!
    It would be great to here from just about any one from back then to here how life has treated them thus far.

When I was Honorably Discharged on my E. A. S. From I. Co. 3/9 I had only been with them for a little over a month. stuck on guard duty with Hq. Pltn. and realy never got to know any body there. as I had been transfered from F. Co. 2/7 for being, too short to go a second time Overseas to Okinawa Japan. on another 6 Month tour.
    Then about 2 weeks after I had been out, was when I had relized what a mistake I made in getting out!
    It was tough becoming a civ. and even harder finding a job with my experience, not enough of one and too much of another (where do you go when your best at killing the enemy?) with as little as a K-bar. and use to following orders.

Then when I did take a job as an armed security guard! the rules of engagement had changed, in so many ways. yet I overcame those rules and truely missed the Corps!

So to all of you Semper Fi., ooohra!!! and may God bless you! All. that have gone over to train the rag-tops on how to patroll and maintain controll of there own damb country.

Still wish, I was young enough to go with you! Once again, Semper Fi!

What, wher, dam I over slept.

Lock and Load, let's Rock and roll!!

Not as lean, can be mean, still a Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    marine2023 present and acounted for-new at this but willing to step up to the plate-SEMPER FI

Present and accounted for. Let's kick the tires and light the fires....

"You'll never get a Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!" [Capt. Henry P. Crowe, USMC; Guadalcanal, 13 January 1943]

Heaven don't want us and hell is afraid we'll take over......... Let's Roll!!!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

old marines don't die-----they go to hell and take over----i'm ready are you

as i read this, i'm ready , willing, and able as and anti tank gunner, semper fi always...

this anti tank marine is ready, semper fi...

Post Present And Accounted For, Sir

Never in my life would I forget what it really means to be a US Marine. SEMPER FI!!

Dressed in Gear and ready to deploy...Just say when and where...Once a Marine, Always a Marine... OOOHHH---RAHHHHHHH

Fully junglized and energized, sight alignment verified and last shooting exercise recorded, Let's Lock and Load then Rock and Roll.

A BAM on board to pick up the body parts for ya!!

Thread Information