Looking For Marines - Page 44
Create Post
Page 44 of 121 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    This Dragon's up. Just point me in the right direction... and don't stand behind me.

Lt. Col. 'J' 'C' Rappe

I served on board the USS Proteus (AS19) in 1960-62, at Holy Loch, Scotland. I was a Navy second class petty officer, and the ship's Legal Yeoman. My Superior Officer was Captain, (at the time), 'J' 'C' Rappe, USMC, who was the Legal Officer. I may have been the only 'swabbie' that had that distinction at the time. He was also in command of a detachment of enlisted marine personnel that were responsible for the security of the Polaris missiles, and the brig, that we maintained aboard. Now that I'm retired, and my life has slowed down, I've recently taken an interest in locating and communicating with my old shipmates. The ones I've been able to contact have no knowledge about 'J' 'C's whereabouts. If any can help me reach him, it would be appreciated greatly. Thank you! And, Semper Fi!

Don Peterson

Lt. Col. 'J' 'C' Rappe

I served on board the USS Proteus (AS19) in 1960-62, at Holy Loch, Scotland. I was a Navy second class petty officer, and the ship's Legal Yeoman. My Superior Officer was Captain, (at the time), 'J' 'C' Rappe, USMC, who was the Legal Officer. I may have been the only 'swabbie' that had that distinction at the time. He was also in command of a detachment of enlisted marine personnel that were responsible for the security of the Polaris missiles, and the brig, that we maintained aboard. Now that I'm retired, and my life has slowed down, I've recently taken an interest in locating and communicating with my old shipmates. The ones I've been able to contact have no knowledge about 'J' 'C's whereabouts. If any can help me reach him, it would be appreciated greatly. Thank you! And, Semper Fi!

Don Peterson

Reporting for duty:

SEMPER FI; DO OR DIE
    NEVER LET THEM
    SEE THE MORNIN' SKY!!!!

If we have real Marines now days give me a reply to the poem posted.
    It was written back in 1985.

OOOOOOOOOOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBilyeu
    Reporting for duty:

SEMPER FI; DO OR DIE
    NEVER LET THEM
    SEE THE MORNIN' SKY!!!!

If we have real Marines now days give me a reply to the poem posted.
    It was written back in 1985.

OOOOOOOOOOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as opposed to Fake Marines???

You have people wearing a uniform claiming to be Marines when they can't/won't do the job they're supposed to do!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBilyeu
    You have people wearing a uniform claiming to be Marines when they can't/won't do the job they're supposed to do!!!!!!!
    Ohh... Lazy Asses

You could call them that, but there are those who hold no responsiblity and their stripes hold no power because they only rely on those in rank above them; i.e..... "The Colonel said," ..............
    My name, my grade, my reputation and the position the Corps gave me was all the power I needed. My seniors knew that if they wanted something done, give it to Gunny B.

L/Cpl. Dewine reporting as ordered, sir! 5596 Field Music Snare Drummer.
    5th generation U.S. Marine, dating back to the Civil War!

Before my dad passed, he said, "Next time there's a war, dig me up. Pa too. (his dad) Put us in utilities and prop us up at the front lines with a weapon and a cigarette. We'll be fine."
    Not even a 'dirt nap' can dull his spirit of Semper Fidelis.
    I'll be there too, with the finest men God ever created.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

On behalf of my hero, my Dad

Let's give em hell boy's!

I got a 6 pack,my python and my can of chew give me a buzz because I'm going to.

It was once said---Come on you bastar*ds do you want to live forever

born to fight trained to kill ready to di but never will horahh

present

nice pic man dat is me

wishen I could be going with?

Thread Information