Looking For Marines - Page 39
Create Post
Page 39 of 121 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm in !

Not as lean, not as mean...but STILL a Marine....give me mission orders.

Don't Worry It's Been A Long Time, Sound Thee Alarm I'm Back And It Seems I'm Just In Time. Cpl On Deck And I'm All The Marine You'll Ever Need To Know! Oorah!!!

Crazy Doc, We Are Proud Of Any Doc That Trains With Us,eats The Same Chow As We Do,sleeps In The Same Fox Holes ,sheds His Blood For Us,keeps Us Alive To Fight Another Day.you Are Always Our Brother.

Royal Marines,are Brothers To The S.A.S Whose Motto Is "Who Dares,Wins", THIS IS ALSO TRUE OF LIFE SEMPER FI MY ROYAL MARINE BROTHER

Luvmipapa,if You Are What I Think You Are,you Can Count Me In,i Want To Kick Some Ass In The Sand Box,lots Of Payback Is Needed.if Our Leaders In DC Won't Send In The "Old Corps" Then Maybe We Should Go In As Concerned Citizens Of Freedom Loving Motherf_ _ _ ers.

You got Sgt rock here

Are there any members that were in Plt 346 K co. 3rd batt
    San Diego MCRD July 65-Sept 65

1371 reporting sir! Got my det cord, satchel charge and bagalore ready to go. Hell, I can even pack a mule if you need me to.

Reporting for duty. One more devil dog ready to fight.

I heard a rumor that those army boys, are using stress card in there basic training. God i hope that's not going on in my corp.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    need a old cannon landyard snatcher that still knows how a 105 howitzer works-
    a old 5 mile away sniper you name it we will kill it

Here, and still able.... The few, the proud, and alway's a Marine!!!! OOHH RAHH!!!! Once a Marine, Alway's a Marine..... Marine's never die, just go to another place, to keep a watchful eye!!!! grunt69usmcvn

I'm in too...just give me a few SNCOs who can keep me from F-ing up an we'll be good

0311 we dont need to know where we are going till we get there,then we kick ass any way.

Semper Fi never dies nor do MARINES.

Thread Information