Looking For Marines - Page 34
Create Post
Page 34 of 121 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    Us airwingers are ready to go always to provide the other essential element of the air-ground team.

Smile I thought this was a place to find old buddie's?

:qmark: Meaning no disrespect....I thought this was a place where you were suppose to post like it said, "Looking for Marines!" I don't understand the conversation's like, "let's roll", I'm ready to lock 'n load rock 'n roll, well maybe not that one. LOL....I'm just confoosed. Which I am most of the time, except today I got some part of my brain working and thought I'd check around for a spell.
    If I'm wrong? Someone correct me, as those responding with other than Looking for Sgt John Doe 2/4, 68, Blue Ridge, Delta Company. Maybe ya'll are or have found your bud's and are convo'n back and forth. I don't know.
    Semper-fi. Help me out if'n ya'll don't mind, K? All but 6
    '

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The very first post on this discussion
    here:
    LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A UNITED STATES MARINE.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF SEMPER FI.

I KNOW YOU MARINES ARE OUT THERE, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken.

Thumbs up I said, my brain, haha

Thanks Yellowing. I said, my brain don't work most of the time, today it decided to work some. Thanks for the clarification. I just mis-understood. Now I get it. LOL.
    "I'm one green mean fightin' machine", I bleed green. I S***green. If it ain't green, paint it.
    I went to the Marine Corps recruiter's office when the first GW started. Told 'em...."Give me an armored golf cart, two of your best sniper rifle's, I'll bring back Sad-dam-insanewhosane's head in a bucket of puke. He laughed. I was serious as a heart attack. Oh well, I can still dream, right? Nuttin' matter's...."All but 6" (the one's that put's your Marine's A***up, in the hole), Amen. Semper-fi. Uh-Rah!!!
    Anybody got anymore idea's of where the term "JARHEAD" came from since today you can buy the movie? Has anyone watched it? Report!! Carry on Maggot's.

Combat Engineer at the ready...lets get some!

crimsred
    pack what you need and let's get with it
    we get the job done

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    MT is up but I am not. It may take few minutes. Wake me up when its time to roll.

"The man who will go where his colors go, without asking, who will fight a phantom foe in jungle and mountain range... and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint... He is the stuff of which legions are made... He has been called United States Marine."

Lets roll!! First to go last to know!! I am ready for a fight. F--k with one MARINE, You fight us all!!

Credits
    Savings
    " Kick My Dog, I Will Kill Your Family!"
    Where my DOGS At?!

Credits
    Savings

Remember Who Your are...Overcome and adapt....Goodnight Chesty Where ever you are!......

Semper Fidelis. God Bless The Greatest Country On The Face Of The Earth.
    Eric Hood

anytime any place lets ROLL!

Accounted for

I will fall in were Needed

RECON

out of the corps 26 years will fight for the rest of my life!

semper-fi

Thread Information