Looking For Marines - Page 31
Create Post
Page 31 of 121 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    Hey guys I'm looking for my bros from Hq 5/10 survey metro 1980-1984 anyone out there?

Registered User Free Member AH-1's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

looking for a leatherneck

Did someone call for air support!! Have Cobra will travel, anytime, anywhere. HMA-169 Vipers, Hovering Holocaust. If it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight, dial 1-800-US-Marines!! I am all for the terrorists getting to know Allah, as a matter of fact I will personally introduce them.

You can count me in.....

M.T.
    We may not be the pride of the Corp...but with out us......

THE PRIDE DON'T RIDE.......

the hair is gone,the teeth are gone,the ticker is almost gone,lost my wind,so i can*t run,but i can crawl,wait for me & I*LL BE THERE WITH YOU

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Originally posted on August 05 2002
    LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF BEING A UNITED STATES MARINE.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO WILL GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS TO HELP THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

LOOKING FOR MARINES WHO REMEMBER THE TRUE MEANING OF SEMPER FI.

I KNOW YOU MARINES ARE OUT THERE, STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Grim Reaper has Spoken.

Semper Fi, Grim Reaper! This Marine has got your back!

To all of you new young Marines, sound off and affirm you place in our Legacy. And to any other Marine that still draws breath and can grasp their weapon, join us again!

Yellowwing And To All That Know Me And Will Know Me, You Know I'm Here, Lets Roll, The View Is Better From The Top Ladys, Lets Get Up The Hill...

Talking

Saddle Up!! Who has point?

Credits
    Savings
    Locked and cocked, and ready to rock!!! Semper Fi, Brothers. I may be a little older, but I'm still breathin'. AH-1, I was Aviation Ops, tell me where you want to go, and I'll give you the route!

Let's Get Some! I'm in for the long haul!
    Semper Fi....

2531--here -- I will call in the Arty and the Fast Mover for support.

SF--OEF-OIF I-II

Ill set up a support by fire , pop a white star cluster when you need my guns to open up!

Semper Fi Marines

Registered User Free Member AH-1's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Paint the target baby, light it up, these days we play lazer tag. 750 HEI 20mm rounds, 8 Tow missles, 2 Zuni's, 100 2.75, 2 500lb cluster bombs, now if that isn't diplomacy I don't know what is!! Air Ops I need a flight plan, 1st stop Vaccaville, Ca, 2nd stop Topeka KS. If there is enough ammo left down town Tehran!! Oh what the hell Tehran anyway, we will use their ammo, honey we will be back in a couple of weeks, get the kids to school. Semper Fi.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thought you might like to have someone in the air for you............IYAOYAS! 6541 til I die!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Sure thing Marine84. How about an order of a couple of 500 pounders and a dozen 2.75 rockets? To go please!

There are two types of Marines...One who is a Marine and One who choses to be a Marine. The Honor, Courage and Commitment is the same. Blood Sweat and Tears determined which one you are.

Accounted For.

Thread Information